Miami, Florida

I have received a Credit Card Issued by First National Card, ordered by Credit Service Division, I have never applied for this credit card. How is it that I did not aplly for a credit car and I received a card in my name?

CCA Credit Service Division

POB 41101, Las Vegas, NV 89114-6101

I intend to contact the BBB of Las Vegas, NV to file an official complaint. Furthermore, I have not authorized this company to check my credit.

AFC

Also intend to find out info on First National Card, whether it is a bank or some finance company.

I will keep you posted on my findings.

AFC

Review about: Credit Card.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with CCA CREDIT SERVICE?

Comments

Bob
Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #70186

This "company" uses a robo-dialer to entice people to call them by telling them it is regarding "a time-sensitive matter." They NEVER put anything in writing or contact you via the mail.They *** you out of your SSN, bank acct.

info and other private information, then they give you a "credit card", telling you it has an $8,000.00 line of credit on it. What they don't tell you is the card is only good for merchandise in their own catalog. They WILL auto-draft funds from your bank account without your consent. They will steal $99.99 for a "start-up fee", $99.99 for "insurance" and $99.99 for some other service that doesn't exist either.

File a complaint with your State's Attorney General's office.

They violate the No-Call list law and the laws forbidding robo-dialing.They WILL be prosecuted by your State and you may receive a substantial amount of money when they are successfully prosecuted and fined.

Rochelle
La Porte, Texas, United States #16309

I recieved 2 CCS cards in the mail whichi did not apply for nor heard of so i thought i would look into it and found this site and many many more... I knoew it was too good to be true .seems when i avoid CCS they send a nother card with a higher credit limit... DONT TRUST IT PEOPLE...

richrd
Gilberts, Illinois, United States #14337

They sent me a card without my authorizing it.I hope they go to jail for this fraud.

Can someone dig up some names?

Who is their "president"?I'm sure he has been arrested before.

Ex Employee
Sumy, Sums'ka Oblast', Ukraine #12067

Company is closed down.Issues with Bank of A...

forced them to stop all operations.They have layed off almost all employees and all will be gone by next week.

emad (emaddawny@hotmail.com)
Voorhees Township, New Jersey, United States #5229

I got one and am trying to cancel it but can not find a number that is not automated, please help... email me with number. This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

Aaron McMeekan
Brigantine, New Jersey, United States #4924

I got one and am trying to cancel it but can not find a number that is not automated, please help... email me with number. amcmeekan@yahoo.com

Tiffany
Anabel, Missouri, United States #4283

Ya i just Got a card From CCS a few days ago i looked into it there's not even a website for it !st national Card Dosn't exist there's no suck Office bank or anything Stay away !!

Daphne
Little Falls, Minnesota, United States #3864

I just received the card in the mail,which I never applied for.How did they get my name?But Thanks to these reveiws I surely won't be using it.It sounded good for a minute though,,but I'll be cuttting it up,Thanks to these reviews..

Kimberly on 02/21/08
Lake City, Minnesota, United States #3849

Please!Please!

Beware! They are a total fraud, go to consumer affairs website for more complaints.

There's hundreds and people have been milked for thousands in a matter of week.These people at CCA now CCS are criminals.

alex
Dorr, Michigan, United States #3344

Were you able to find anything about 1 national card at all? i got the card couple of weeks ago, but i don't trust it