A year ago I bought what was supposed to be a toy Aussie from Gerri Stanfill in Terrebonne, Oregon.
She sold me the dog for $800 and had me sign a contract that I would have him neutered before he turned 1 year old. In exchange for doing that she would reduce the price of the dog to $700 and refund the $100 difference to me.
I had him neutered before he turned 1 yr old and when I emailed Gerri for the refund her response was 'I do not know what you are talking about. I have never ever given a refund or talked about a refund in all the years I have been raising dogs'
I reminded her about the contract and her response was 'send me a copy of the contract'.
So I sent her a copy of the contract and her next response was 'received the copy of your contract, and it does state the time period that you should neuter.
He was a year old on January 24th, way past the time frame in the contract.' <--All perfectly well and good...but I had the dog neutered on Jan. 9th!
I emailed her back and told her so and haven't heard a word back from her.
So I sent her a certified letter and guess what?....nothing, nada, zilch.
I would warn anyone who thinks about doing business with her. From my experience, her word is as worthless as her contracts.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Toy Aussie
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "I was skeptical of ordering from Screaming Owl after seeing reviews, but I wanted to try it out for myself. I received my first order within 2 1/2 weeks..."
- "I was very upset when our Turkey Dress TUTU (shirt) arrived. Seems like they only took the extra effort to make the shirt posted look super cute. The *** that..."
- "HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! This was my 1st and LAST time ordering from Screaming Owl. I ordered Easter dresses for my girls and the dresses are awful. The first..."
- "I have an order that was "shipped" 45 days ago and STILL ...nothing! There is NO WAY to communicate with this company! BEWARE! The form to submit for help..."
- "They called my daughter told her she needed to decide where she wanted her dog to die because it was almost 6pm and they close. This is where I stepped..."
- " Just a complaint on all pet stores. You have grocery carts. But you don't have the seat section designed for little dogs to sit in them we have..."
- "I too fell victim to this company. I saw a cute dress for $30 that would be perfect for my engagement photos! i paid to have the express shipping as..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."