A year ago I bought what was supposed to be a toy Aussie from Gerri Stanfill in Terrebonne, Oregon.
She sold me the dog for $800 and had me sign a contract that I would have him neutered before he turned 1 year old. In exchange for doing that she would reduce the price of the dog to $700 and refund the $100 difference to me.
I had him neutered before he turned 1 yr old and when I emailed Gerri for the refund her response was 'I do not know what you are talking about. I have never ever given a refund or talked about a refund in all the years I have been raising dogs'
I reminded her about the contract and her response was 'send me a copy of the contract'.
So I sent her a copy of the contract and her next response was 'received the copy of your contract, and it does state the time period that you should neuter.
He was a year old on January 24th, way past the time frame in the contract.' <--All perfectly well and good...but I had the dog neutered on Jan. 9th!
I emailed her back and told her so and haven't heard a word back from her.
So I sent her a certified letter and guess what?....nothing, nada, zilch.
I would warn anyone who thinks about doing business with her. From my experience, her word is as worthless as her contracts.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Toy Aussie
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "I bought Skidders shoes, style #XY3102, color black, size 8. My baby was 1 year old and wearing a shoes size 5, but I can't put they on baby's feet. They..."
- "Some sellers on Aliexpress are very vicious and they will curse at you when you request any refunds. I looked into Shenzhen Victoria Enterprise's feedback and I discovered that other..."
- "I bought a mima kobi twin pushchair and it's broken, mima kids cannot replace it despite paying £1300 for it! I spoke to checky rascals where I bought the pushchair..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "Hello and good evening, Im writing to express my disappointment with my stay at your location on Friday night and Saturday morning. I rang the desk around 10 pm after..."
- "I have an order that was "shipped" 45 days ago and STILL ...nothing! There is NO WAY to communicate with this company! BEWARE! The form to submit for help..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."