A year ago I bought what was supposed to be a toy Aussie from Gerri Stanfill in Terrebonne, Oregon.
She sold me the dog for $800 and had me sign a contract that I would have him neutered before he turned 1 year old. In exchange for doing that she would reduce the price of the dog to $700 and refund the $100 difference to me.
I had him neutered before he turned 1 yr old and when I emailed Gerri for the refund her response was 'I do not know what you are talking about. I have never ever given a refund or talked about a refund in all the years I have been raising dogs'
I reminded her about the contract and her response was 'send me a copy of the contract'.
So I sent her a copy of the contract and her next response was 'received the copy of your contract, and it does state the time period that you should neuter.
He was a year old on January 24th, way past the time frame in the contract.' <--All perfectly well and good...but I had the dog neutered on Jan. 9th!
I emailed her back and told her so and haven't heard a word back from her.
So I sent her a certified letter and guess what?....nothing, nada, zilch.
I would warn anyone who thinks about doing business with her. From my experience, her word is as worthless as her contracts.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Toy Aussie
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "I have been ordering from Screaming Owl since February 2016 & have ordered 20 items in the past 6 months. My daughter just turned 4 this month and wears a..."
- "I am not sure why people are so divided about these reviews. This is an actual business that takes orders and then has designers make and ship them. We have..."
- "Ridiculous customer service. Found an item on their own website with a price much lower than item in store. They said they honor price matches. But this one was "too..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- " Just a complaint on all pet stores. You have grocery carts. But you don't have the seat section designed for little dogs to sit in them we have..."
- "We've been eating these Chewy Chips Ahoy cookies since we were little! This new "Better Tasting" recipe tastes like ***! If I wanted this floury nasty tasting cookie I'd go..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."