Kennewick, Washington

A year ago I bought what was supposed to be a toy Aussie from Gerri Stanfill in Terrebonne, Oregon.

She sold me the dog for $800 and had me sign a contract that I would have him neutered before he turned 1 year old. In exchange for doing that she would reduce the price of the dog to $700 and refund the $100 difference to me.

I had him neutered before he turned 1 yr old and when I emailed Gerri for the refund her response was 'I do not know what you are talking about. I have never ever given a refund or talked about a refund in all the years I have been raising dogs'

I reminded her about the contract and her response was 'send me a copy of the contract'.

So I sent her a copy of the contract and her next response was 'received the copy of your contract, and it does state the time period that you should neuter.

He was a year old on January 24th, way past the time frame in the contract.' <--All perfectly well and good...but I had the dog neutered on Jan. 9th!

I emailed her back and told her so and haven't heard a word back from her.

So I sent her a certified letter and guess what?....nothing, nada, zilch.

I would warn anyone who thinks about doing business with her. From my experience, her word is as worthless as her contracts.

Review about: Toy Aussie.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cattle Call Toy Aussies?

Submit review

Comments

Grace  J.

I know this lady and she is located in Terrebonne Oregon, not Kennewick.

She's a rude one to deal with and probably never intended to refund your money in the first place.

I warn everyone I know about her.