Catherine L Roselli Law Office - AVOID - She will drain your bank account and quit

3 of 3 Catherine L Roselli Law Office reviews

Catherine Roselli (Attorney, Fort Lauderdale, Florida) handled my divorce/custody case.She turned a sad situation into an all-out, do-or-die war.

She promised the world, and wow'd me with her strategy for winning more money and more custody. She convinced me to make my ex suffer. She kept saying, "Trust me. I've been doing this for 20 years.

I know all the Judges and Magistrates." She called me 'baby' and little pet names to make me feel like we were friends. She convinced me to file many motions I knew were frivolous just to grind down my ex. In the process, she destroyed my ability to communicate with my daughter's father, put my daughter in the middle of a never-ending war, and drained my bank account. Ultimately, Roselli never prevailed on a single motion, but she made a fortune.

She had a strategy alright — to make a lot of money at my expense. After all of her broken promises, and my empty bank account, she quit.

What I've learned is that some lawyers drive toward imperfect harmony, and minimize the damage to your life and family. Others, like Roselli, instigate fights, and *** you into believing you will win an all-out war. Splitting was bad enough.

After 3 years of unnecessary fighting, I'm emotionally and financially destroyed. Worse, because of my choices my daughter is suffering too.

If I could turn back time, I'd never hire Catherine Roselli.I don't recommend her to anyone.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 3 Catherine L Roselli Law Office reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Screwed

Apr 23, 2014 #808302 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States

She has done the same to my friend drained her for more then 40k. When my friend fired her she still charged her another 5k for bs charges.

0 0 Reply

Sep 19, 2013 #719163

I am sorry to hear this and agree with you 100% about her. She is a ***, money sucking, b**ch!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Catherine L Roselli Law Office.
Filing a new complaint about
×