Makawao, Hawaii

I am Tisha from Holistic Pet Care, my partners mentally ill x wife keeps posting FALSE reviews. I apologies to those who come across this site looking for the truth about my service. Truth is that I have been in Service since 1990 & have 5 amazing Veterinarians who not only use my service for their clients at their clinics, but I also do House Calls with one of LA's Primer Vets as well. I can be reached on my cell phone either on Maui or Calif. (310) 339-8098

For some reason this site requires at least 100 words, I've looked into having these Fraudulent reviews removed form these subpar sites, they require 1 or 2 Thousand dollars to do so. Talk about scams, so Im doing the next best thing & setting the record straight.

Review about: Unprofessional Pet Treatment.

I liked: Superb service, Honest and professional service.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with CatDrinksWater?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.