New Jersey, United States

Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information.

Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than what we expected as per his word.In addition, Castle left a total of 4 stickers on each window- 2 on inside- 2 on outside which we had to scrape off with goof off etc.

I have been calling Castle for 5 days now after install including Lazlo who gave me his card and nobody wants anything to do with us! We are being told a manager will call you back and it never happens. I am not pleased and would never recommend them simply for the blatent disregard for the customer. I have not even begun to pay them yet and they are operating as if my calls and concerns don't matter.

Furthermore I was told that all the stickers were left on the windows for tax write off purposes but that was after I scraped all of them off. I enclosed a photo of the stickers they left on! The installers never told my husband about purpose of sticker or offered to remove them- but they did leave here with a big tip.

Castle Windows.Move to Mexico

Review about: Castle Windows Storm Door.

1.3
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Castle Windows?

Comments

Dear Customer:

We are sorry if you are having a less than a perfect experience with our company. We would like to contact you to rectify the situation. Could you please contact our customer relations representative Amanda Garcia at 201.503.1333 and give us your full name and we will be happy to rectify this issue.

Warmest Regards,