Castle Rock Estates Of Memphis - CASTLE ROCK ESTATES SHAR PEI - MEMPHIS TENN - BEWARE OF THESE SCAMMERS!!!
CASTLE ROCK ESTATES SHAR PEI OF MEMPHIS TENN - is a new fake Kennel name for George & Tabitha Doyle phone number 901-326-8197 and a second name WRINKLE PALACE OF CAMDEN/NASHVILLE TN phone number 615-692-9836. They are now advertising on NEXT DAY PETS and NONE OF THESE PUPPIES EXIST! They take your money and if you get a puppy at all it is sickly, with mange, ear infections - some have had to be humanely euthanized within a week of them arriving due to their poor health. A new lawsuit has been filed against these people and PUPPYFIND who just kicked them off their site. They had scammed many people utilizing FAKE REVIEWS that they wrote themself to lure people to buy their inferior puppies. Seven people filed a lawsuit against the Arizona-based PuppyFind.com last week, saying many dogs on the website are sick and come from inhumane puppy mills.
While the lawsuit is filed in Arizona, it has a connection to West Tennessee — all seven of the plaintiffs say PuppyFind.com misled them into buying a sick, neglected dog from a Madison County couple.
“PuppyFind knowingly or recklessly allows irresponsible sellers to continue to post on their site, and publishes artificially high seller ratings for these sellers, even though PuppyFind has received information that these sellers are selling sick puppies, have criminal records, and/or otherwise operate unlawfully,” the lawsuit states.
According to the complaint, George and Tabitha Doyle, Madison County residents, were members of PuppyFind’s website from October 2013 through June 2016.
The Doyles are not listed as defendants in the lawsuit. They could not be reached for comment Wednesday. Jeff Steinport, COO of PuppyFind.com, declined to comment Wednesday and said the company had not yet been served with the lawsuit.
The seven plaintiffs each purchased a dog from the Doyles, believing them to be trustworthy breeders due to the five-star reviews on PuppyFind.com, according to the complaint.
"As a result of the sellers' irresponsible and inhumane breeding practices, of which PuppyFind was or should have been aware, the Plaintiffs received puppies with numerous ailments, including mange, parasites, and malnutrition," the complaint states.
In one instance, a puppy had to be euthanized about two weeks after its purchase, according to the complaint.
In 2001, Tabitha Doyle, then Tabitha Nicole Webb, was convicted of 47 counts of animal cruelty, according to court records. She and her mother had initially been charged with 101 counts of animal cruelty after Madison County sheriff’s deputies reported they found dogs living in their own *** with no food or water during a visit to the kennel operated at the women’s home, according to The Jackson Sun's archives.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- That i received a sickly bad quality puppy
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Chinese Shar Pei Puppies
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I Got Ripped Off By Rudy Vigil @ West Texas Big Bullies ------------------------------------------------ />This is the orginial post from The Dirty South Bully Boards POSTED BY RUDY VIGIL at WEST..."
- "Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in..."
- "My wife who has cancer Was on puppy find,found this puppy for 1200 with shipping 1400 seller called from (503-401-1117) I asked for photos and after tell me it was..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."