Benson, North Carolina
100% full Not resolved

CASTLE ROCK ESTATES SHAR PEI OF MEMPHIS TENN - is a new fake Kennel name for George & Tabitha Doyle phone number 901-326-8197 and a second name WRINKLE PALACE OF CAMDEN/NASHVILLE TN phone number 615-692-9836. They are now advertising on NEXT DAY PETS and NONE OF THESE PUPPIES EXIST! They take your money and if you get a puppy at all it is sickly, with mange, ear infections - some have had to be humanely euthanized within a week of them arriving due to their poor health. A new lawsuit has been filed against these people and PUPPYFIND who just kicked them off their site. They had scammed many people utilizing FAKE REVIEWS that they wrote themself to lure people to buy their inferior puppies. Seven people filed a lawsuit against the Arizona-based PuppyFind.com last week, saying many dogs on the website are sick and come from inhumane puppy mills.

While the lawsuit is filed in Arizona, it has a connection to West Tennessee — all seven of the plaintiffs say PuppyFind.com misled them into buying a sick, neglected dog from a Madison County couple.

“PuppyFind knowingly or recklessly allows irresponsible sellers to continue to post on their site, and publishes artificially high seller ratings for these sellers, even though PuppyFind has received information that these sellers are selling sick puppies, have criminal records, and/or otherwise operate unlawfully,” the lawsuit states.

According to the complaint, George and Tabitha Doyle, Madison County residents, were members of PuppyFind’s website from October 2013 through June 2016.

The Doyles are not listed as defendants in the lawsuit. They could not be reached for comment Wednesday. Jeff Steinport, COO of PuppyFind.com, declined to comment Wednesday and said the company had not yet been served with the lawsuit.

The seven plaintiffs each purchased a dog from the Doyles, believing them to be trustworthy breeders due to the five-star reviews on PuppyFind.com, according to the complaint.

"As a result of the sellers' irresponsible and inhumane breeding practices, of which PuppyFind was or should have been aware, the Plaintiffs received puppies with numerous ailments, including mange, parasites, and malnutrition," the complaint states.

In one instance, a puppy had to be euthanized about two weeks after its purchase, according to the complaint.

In 2001, Tabitha Doyle, then Tabitha Nicole Webb, was convicted of 47 counts of animal cruelty, according to court records. She and her mother had initially been charged with 101 counts of animal cruelty after Madison County sheriff’s deputies reported they found dogs living in their own *** with no food or water during a visit to the kennel operated at the women’s home, according to The Jackson Sun's archives.

Review about: Chinese Shar Pei Puppies.

I didn't like: That i received a sickly bad quality puppy.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1000
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Castle Rock Estates Of Memphis?

Submit review

Comments

c f

THANK YOU.I ALSO GOT MY PUPPY FROM CASTLE ROCK ESTATES IN MEMPHIS.

HE IS A PERFECT FAMILY PET. NO HEALTH PROBLEMS AND THE BREEDER IS A GREAT GUY. HE IS NOT THE MAN PICTURED IN THESE ONLINE PHOTOS. HAS ANYONE CONSIDERED HOW CREDIBLE THESE PHOTOS ARE?

THE GUY IN THE PHOTO IS SUPPOSEDLY GEORGE DOYLE. I DO NOT SEE A SIGN AROUND HIS NECK WITH A NAME PLATE. WHO SUPPLIED THE PHOTO AND HOW CREDIBLE ARE THEY? THE MAN I BOUGHT THE DOG FROM WAS VERY CLEAN AND DRESSED WELL.

SORRY BUT I CAN'T SAY THAT ABOUT THE MAN IN THIS PHOTO.

DEFINITELY TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.THE MAN I BOUGHT FROM IS NOT THE MAN LABELED AS GEORGE DOYLE.

Excuse me.I bought my beautiful Shar-pei puppy from the breeder in Memphis TN.

Castle Rock Shar-pei is where I bought my puppy and she is healthy and beautiful. The rest of you could only hope to breed a dog this amazing. I met the breeder in person and it is not George Doyle. I do not think you bullies care who you slander or whose lives you wreck as long as you impress each other.

Stop spreading lies. The Memphis breeder is amazing. They look nothing like these photos you are posting all over. One day you might tick off the wrong person and then you are all over internet.

I love my puppy and she came from a great breeder.

Please find the Lord and do right.You will feel better about yourself.