We went to Castle Night Club located in Chicago on 9/28/2013 to celebrate my friend's birthday. We were having a great time, until I went downstairs to use Restroom around 12:15 am and decide to order some food and water at Craft Pub & Eatery. I was feeling thirsty and tipsy, but it took the waitress almost 15 min to even come and ask me what i needed.

After placing the order, it took her almost an hour to get me some water and food. Being ignored for this long, i wasn't too happy. I wrote a note on the Merchant copy of my credit card receipt, stating "most horrible service ever." Waiteress came back fuming and humilitated me infront of all customers. She stated, if i wanted a quicker service, i should have sat on the other side of the bar, told me to get the *** out of there and never come back to this place. I felt so disrespected and ashamed in front of other people. At this point, I jsut wanted to sober up and talk to the manager about this incident. So i started eating the burger I ordered. It had bacon in it, even though i told her no bacon. So i left the bar and went upstairs to talk to manager.

After talking to few people who work there, i was able to get hold of the manager. I explained him the whole incident, he was little apologetic and told me he will the security check out the cameras. He did absolutely nothing to help with the situation and never took any of my information to follow up next day. Shortly after i left the place feeling humiliated and disrespected.

Review about: Service Provided.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Castle Chicago Nightclub?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.