Castle Chicago Nightclub - Humiliated, Disrespected & Worst Customer Service
We went to Castle Night Club located in Chicago on 9/28/2013 to celebrate my friend's birthday. We were having a great time, until I went downstairs to use Restroom around 12:15 am and decide to order some food and water at Craft Pub & Eatery. I was feeling thirsty and tipsy, but it took the waitress almost 15 min to even come and ask me what i needed.
After placing the order, it took her almost an hour to get me some water and food. Being ignored for this long, i wasn't too happy. I wrote a note on the Merchant copy of my credit card receipt, stating "most horrible service ever." Waiteress came back fuming and humilitated me infront of all customers. She stated, if i wanted a quicker service, i should have sat on the other side of the bar, told me to get the *** out of there and never come back to this place. I felt so disrespected and ashamed in front of other people. At this point, I jsut wanted to sober up and talk to the manager about this incident. So i started eating the burger I ordered. It had bacon in it, even though i told her no bacon. So i left the bar and went upstairs to talk to manager.
After talking to few people who work there, i was able to get hold of the manager. I explained him the whole incident, he was little apologetic and told me he will the security check out the cameras. He did absolutely nothing to help with the situation and never took any of my information to follow up next day. Shortly after i left the place feeling humiliated and disrespected.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Service Provided
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "Purchased a iTunes digital code from this online "business," and they kept sending me redeemed codes. I stated several times that I also tried the code on the Ultraviolet site..."
- "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."