Cassadaga Hotel - Aylah at Cassadaga is a FRAUD
There is this uhmmm..Lady if you will (my mom never said to say something bad about people) whom I recognized when I walked into the Cassadaga Hotel in Cassadaga Fl, she calles herself Aylah there, but her real name is Shirley Josephine Casanas, I recognized her from being down south.I started to ask around about her there and there is NOOOOO doubt in my mind that this is the FRAUD that I remembered from down south.
She is a SCAM ARTIST SO BEWARE!! She claims to have a degree in science, yet, takes unsuspecting peoples moneys claiming she can commune with dead spirits and tell you your fortune! HAHAHA is all I can say about that!! I looked around the gift store and found alot of items that she had stolen from my store downsouth.
I would love to know what the owner thinks of selling stolen items!! What first drew me to her there was a nice lady held open the door for her and at first she was nice til she seen who it was, she must have recognized her because she said oh its you, right in line with the Shirley I knew. I believe in mediums and tarot readers but she is as about as psychic as my pinki toe. I sent her packing a few years back and she decided to help her self to my merchandise and money to get out of town.
I have a police report down here, I feel bad for the woman who runs the hotel due to hearing that she is a recent widow. "Aylah" has many alisis's as I would if i were on the run. She is a disgrace to the psychic community, and has been known to single out the real ones and drive them out for fear that they see right through her. I asked the nice lady that held the door for her if she was ever picked on by this miserable witch (not to give witches bad names) and all she said was that she would rather not talk about people in a negative manor, now there is a woman aylah, shirley, Josphine, what ever her name is can really look up to.
Please for your own sake stay as far away from Aylah as you can. She is a fake as they come. She likes to kiss up to owners and then take them for all she can before she ***. She owes me over 25 grand.
Now that I know where to find her you can bet your bottom dollar I will be sending a summons and letting the owner know that she is selling STOLEN goods in her shop, that is not good business any way you cut it!!! My personal psychic said an old situation would be resolved today, guess she was right on the money. i hear that she also lives there, even better, i would stand to be all my incense, statues and other merchandise in is in that hotel other then just in the gift shop. I thank the GODS that I have found that thieving wench!!
Maybe now I can stop another from being taken advantage of like I was.....bless you god and goddess!!!!!! And she is not a good reader, nor healer, everything about her is FAKE!! She gives a good sob story though, she should have been an author, not what ever she is faking at the moment!!
BEWARE is all I can say, she is a thief, liar, manipulative, and will push away anyi one she fears may see through her!!I hear she has already done this to a few here, what a shame because they were more them likely the real deal.......If you see her coming RUN THE OTHER WAY!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Aylah Psychic Readings
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."
- "Tucson! After years of saving, and a career change on the part of my wife (she became an RN), we'd finally arrived! This was to be both the first..."
- "Public Advisory not for family and children! #####Avoid Value Place Plainfield,IN 46168 Avoid###### Value Place aka Woodspring Suites 6295 gateway blvd. Plainfield,IN 46168 ValuePlace Plainfield Indianapolis and nationwide are all bad places! Value Place..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "I ordered 2 dresses from this site 4days apart. The first dress was a BLUE JEAN DRESS but what I received was a COTTON MATERIAL SHIRT. 4 days later I..."
- "I have been a owner for 10 yrs. we have a studio every other year. When we bought in 2005 they show you a big studio with walk in shower..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."