Casper - Angel Beds angelbeds.com
After a mere 4 years of owning our Angel Bed mattress, it fell apart.There is a huge rip in the center of the top foam mattress that was supposed to last 25 years.
Plus, the mattress was too soft and lumpy and was a strain on the back. Angel Beds is (of course) now out of business, and we see that owner Philip Krim now has another new mattress business called Casper. Buyer beware.
Casper is the same thing as Angel Beds.Very low quality; a rip-off; a scam.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Angelbeds Mattress
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "Ordered a valentines bouquet to be delivered on the day of arrival to a motel. The flowers were Delivered in a box with a vase and 5 roses. Paid extra..."
- "I needed help saving the watermark settings that seems to have stopped working in recent months on our Acrobat XI Pro and the new DC version. After having to go..."
- "I placed an order for the Mother's Day Swizzle (large) for my in-laws. The E Stroudsburg, PA store location made the delivery. The delivery was made fast, and..."
- "Iherb.com very beautiful store. I love him.Products were true to descriptions and pictures. Shipping was quick, taking a total of 4 business days to receive without extra shipping costs (for..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."