Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Updated by user Mar 12, 2022

Cask Cartel has refused to accept return and responsibility for their error. They are now disputing my banks merchant dispute with them.

I am in the process of filing a formal complaint with my State Attorney General for Cask Cartel's abuse of consumer rights and fraudulent business practices.I am committed to stop this business from continuing their false advertising and lies in describing one product and shipping another then refusing a return. They have failed in the most basic sense to be honest and reputable. They have consistently lied in writing.

Their customer services practices are deplorable. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

Updated by user Feb 22, 2022

Other than a politically correct response to a BBB complaint no action has been taken by Cask Cartel.A formal complaint with the State Attorney General has been filed alleging consumer rights violations, bait and switch practices, and failure to initiate appropriate actions at the request of customer.Complaint was filed with Bank for credit card purchase alleging incorrect product was delivered and did not match either the description or the image depicted on their web site. Cask Cartel failed to respond.

Original review updated by user Feb 22, 2022

I ordered Glenlivet 18 after seeing the picture and reading the description for the product. The older version label with and description of 43 ABV were both shown.

After placing the order I followed up with an email stating that I DO NOT WANT the 40 ABV product. Customer Service responded, acknowledged that I ordered the 43 ABV version and proceeded to place the order. After weeks of delays what I got was exactly what I said I did not want, the 40 ABV version. I immediately contacted them and they are refusing to accept a return.

I have disputed the charge with my bank. I am writing letters to BBB and to the State Attorney General for fraudulent business practices. AVOID THIS COMPANY! The are not reputable and will deceive, lie and then refuse a refund for an item that was not ordered.

This company obviously has a history of deceit and poor customer service.

What I have experienced goes beyond that to a point that I believe they broke the law. I have already filed the BBB complaint. I am considering filing a complaint with the State AG depending on the result of the BBB complaint. I will not sit by and let them continue to do this to consumers.

There is also a YouTube complaint about them and it looks like most people just accept inadequate restitution from them after wrong product is shipped.

After months, Cask Cartel has not contacted me. On BBB they supplied politically correct statements but took no action whatsoever.

Avoid this web site.

Cask Cartel is not a reputable business and their business practices are skirting on illegal. Buyer beware!

User's recommendation: AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH CASK CARTEL.

CaskCartel Com Cons: Bait & switch, Poor customer service, Fail to refund after sending wrong product.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

CaskCartel Com Reviews