Cascade Distributing Buds RV - Great family lot!
Cascade Distributing is owned by a wonderful old man named Bud Lovell and has his lot ran by his family.The workers at Cascade Distributing are all very good - hard working - people trying their best to serve every person that steps onto their lot.
Bud has been in business since 1966 and still going strong!
At 89 you'd think he'd retire, still comes to work every day, with a big heart, to see his family and assist costumers to the best of his ability.Although a little short staffed, everyone there tries to work with each costumer to help them find what they need.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "My crackers fall to crumbs at the slightest touch and the taste is different... What did you do and can you please undo it asap? Should I change brands? Why..."
- "I ordered a large item from Target.com. Value approx $300. I was to receive a $20 gift certificate with my order. They asked how I wanted it..."