Cascade Distributing Buds RV - Great family lot!
Cascade Distributing is owned by a wonderful old man named Bud Lovell and has his lot ran by his family.The workers at Cascade Distributing are all very good - hard working - people trying their best to serve every person that steps onto their lot.
Bud has been in business since 1966 and still going strong!
At 89 you'd think he'd retire, still comes to work every day, with a big heart, to see his family and assist costumers to the best of his ability.Although a little short staffed, everyone there tries to work with each costumer to help them find what they need.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "My crackers fall to crumbs at the slightest touch and the taste is different... What did you do and can you please undo it asap? Should I change brands? Why..."
- "I ordered a large item from Target.com. Value approx $300. I was to receive a $20 gift certificate with my order. They asked how I wanted it..."