Indianapolis, Indiana
100% full Not resolved

I've used Cascade for years.Just tried the 31.7 oz container, with 50 count, 6x power, Gain scented Cascade packets.

The glass ware (bowls and glasses) come out with a film and grit. My stainless steel bowl (that was on the bottom shelf) still has chocolate chip cookie dough stains. I thought it might have been the hard water when we lived in Alaska, but it is the same here in Indianapolis.

I used Finish when we first moved here.

The glass ware and all other dishes and stainless steel bowls came out just fine. I bought the Cascade to try the packets (the smell of all detergents irritates my COPD).

That irritation is less then my still dirty dishes irritation.Please refund my purchase price.

Review about: Cascade Gain Original Dishwasher Detergent.

I didn't like: Product end results were not as advertised.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $10
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Cascade Clean?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Brad Metcalf (Chrome Cards LLC) - Sports Card Scammer & Abusive Nut Chrome Cards "Sports Card dealer BRAD METCALF, owner of Chrome Cards LLC is an unethical crook, scammer and liar who is also extremely crude, combustible and combative and should be avoided at..." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more Firefly Hoverboard - Hoverboard Review Firefly Hoverboard "Here is my story, I had purchased a Lamborghini 8 Houverboard from firefly, for a Christmas present for my son, after using it for only 10 days it started beeping..." Read more