I signed up my company FASTAXI with Cartvertising in Sept 2014 for 20% of the back facing ads and 100% of the front facing on 400 carts.I made it plain that my season started Dec 18 and ran thru April 15th.
I was told the ads would go in the first or second week of Dec. Nothing in Dec, finally on Jan 29 th they told me my ads were in. I went to check and I did have the back facing ads but not one on the front facing. I called, approved new art work and that was the last time they called me except for money.
On April 17th I went to check to see if my ad had been corrected and NOPE! My season had ended two days earlier and so I thought, 'oh well, at least I didn't pay for them.' Then in July I get a bill with a threat of turning it over to an attorney. I call Cartvertising and tell them they never put my ad on the 400 front facing carts. They ignore that and want money.
I don't hear back from them until Sept and now it is from an attorney threatening to sue me. So, I go to the store to see if they ever fixed by ad and NOPE! So, I counted the carts and the store only had 146 carts including the one's in storage. So, the 400 carts was a lie, they never complied with their own contract and they are suing me.
Stay away from this company. Huge problems. By the way, if you ever need my help in testifying about what they did to me to help your court case, I am in Park City, Utah under FASTAXI.
I would love to help anyone that has the unfortunate experience of signing a contract with this company.See my pictures...these carts have no FASTAXI on the front facing ad position and I have plenty more pictures.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Cartvertising Shopping Cart Advertising
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "Short recap of horrors. The host showed up 4 hours late to meet us and gain entry to the apt. We had spent $100+ in intl phone costs in trying..."
- "DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it..."
- "Disquesting! Received an edible arrangement for a gift, when I opened it it was torn all apart like someone threw it down the stairs and the fruit was all..."
- "We hired an RV to do a family coast to coast trip with Cruise America. Unfortunately, I found that size of the RV and the rocking effect due to..."
- "Purchased dish washer 06/08/14 it failed about a month later have been dealing with dealer/ whirlpool was back ordered a month ago delivery 9/17/14 still no part this is 24th..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."