Carson Rose and Associates - Carson Rose & Associates - In the end - CLOSURE!
What is largely missing from much business interactions are good communications. Here's what I've learned from this situation. As vitriolic as my original report is, once Doug Bradshaw and I were able to "talk" (which was very difficult to get to), we spoke for perhaps a half-hour.
I saw Doug's perspective on things, and I believe he was able to appreciate mine. After the conversation, Doug, as agreed in our phone/***, e-mailed me an assurance that Carson Rose & Associates has vacated my invoice as well (see photo attached).
Not being surprised really, but perhaps forgot what environment a collection agency works in. Doing what they do, they're not a favorite with a lot of debtors, and their reputation precedes them. I'm guessing they're heroes to those they do collect FOR.
Often times we really never get to know with whom we're doing business, until there is a misunderstanding. That's when people truly demonstrate what they're made of.
Doug Bradshaw was candid with me, explained a good deal about their dynamics that I never considered. In the end he showed himself to be courteous, professional and a gentleman.
If someone owes me money, I would not hesitate to use the services that Doug's co. offers.
As vicious as I can be when charged incorrectly, when made to feel understood I can turn out to be a strong advocate. I believe Doug, you need to try sometimes to see what people are really made of - as difficult as that can be in collections.
I highly recommend CR&A as a collection entity. Call Doug. No I was not paid for this , simply treated fairly.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Collection Agency
- Review category
- Collection Agencies
You May Also Like
- "IC System sent me a collection notice stating that I owe Paypal a significant amount of money. I owe nothing nor have I ever been in arrears to paypal. They..."
- "I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent..."
- "Yes, the headline is true. Midland illegally called me on my cellphone 113 times (I told them to quit 53 times). I owe nothing to them or anybody..."
- "WE STAYED AT KNIGHTS INN, IN COLORADO SPRINGS OFF CIRCLE DRIVE. LAST NIGHT MY FIANCE WHO IS DISABLED, HIS SUGAR DROPPED FROM HIS LIVER DISEASE AND THE AC BROKEI..."
- "I bought carpeting for three bedrooms and a hallway. I paid for extra padding and a more expensive padding at the salesman's suggestion. The day of installation left a multitude..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."