Carson Rose and Associates - Carson Rose & Associates - In the end - CLOSURE!
What is largely missing from much business interactions are good communications. Here's what I've learned from this situation. As vitriolic as my original report is, once Doug Bradshaw and I were able to "talk" (which was very difficult to get to), we spoke for perhaps a half-hour.
I saw Doug's perspective on things, and I believe he was able to appreciate mine. After the conversation, Doug, as agreed in our phone/***, e-mailed me an assurance that Carson Rose & Associates has vacated my invoice as well (see photo attached).
Not being surprised really, but perhaps forgot what environment a collection agency works in. Doing what they do, they're not a favorite with a lot of debtors, and their reputation precedes them. I'm guessing they're heroes to those they do collect FOR.
Often times we really never get to know with whom we're doing business, until there is a misunderstanding. That's when people truly demonstrate what they're made of.
Doug Bradshaw was candid with me, explained a good deal about their dynamics that I never considered. In the end he showed himself to be courteous, professional and a gentleman.
If someone owes me money, I would not hesitate to use the services that Doug's co. offers.
As vicious as I can be when charged incorrectly, when made to feel understood I can turn out to be a strong advocate. I believe Doug, you need to try sometimes to see what people are really made of - as difficult as that can be in collections.
I highly recommend CR&A as a collection entity. Call Doug. No I was not paid for this , simply treated fairly.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Collection Agency
- Review category
- Collection Agencies
You May Also Like
- "I got a letter from GC Services about a past due Sprint bill that I had for $403. I had been unemployed for 8 months prior but I had just..."
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."
- "I have a different phone company for over three years. All of a sudden i opened a account on dec 2015 and owe 1,200 dallors. It is on my..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "I bought carpeting for three bedrooms and a hallway. I paid for extra padding and a more expensive padding at the salesman's suggestion. The day of installation left a multitude..."
- "WE STAYED AT KNIGHTS INN, IN COLORADO SPRINGS OFF CIRCLE DRIVE. LAST NIGHT MY FIANCE WHO IS DISABLED, HIS SUGAR DROPPED FROM HIS LIVER DISEASE AND THE AC BROKEI..."