Carson Rose and Associates - Carson Rose & Associates - In the end - CLOSURE!

4 of 6 Carson Rose and Associates reviews

What is largely missing from much business interactions are good communications. Here's what I've learned from this situation. As vitriolic as my original report is, once Doug Bradshaw and I were able to "talk" (which was very difficult to get to), we spoke for perhaps a half-hour.

I saw Doug's perspective on things, and I believe he was able to appreciate mine. After the conversation, Doug, as agreed in our phone/***, e-mailed me an assurance that Carson Rose & Associates has vacated my invoice as well (see photo attached).

Not being surprised really, but perhaps forgot what environment a collection agency works in. Doing what they do, they're not a favorite with a lot of debtors, and their reputation precedes them. I'm guessing they're heroes to those they do collect FOR.

Often times we really never get to know with whom we're doing business, until there is a misunderstanding. That's when people truly demonstrate what they're made of.

Doug Bradshaw was candid with me, explained a good deal about their dynamics that I never considered. In the end he showed himself to be courteous, professional and a gentleman.

If someone owes me money, I would not hesitate to use the services that Doug's co. offers.

As vicious as I can be when charged incorrectly, when made to feel understood I can turn out to be a strong advocate. I believe Doug, you need to try sometimes to see what people are really made of - as difficult as that can be in collections.

I highly recommend CR&A as a collection entity. Call Doug. No I was not paid for this , simply treated fairly.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 6 Carson Rose and Associates reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
crazy-in-debt

May 22, 2010 #146248

i would look at the website that is against this company. it gives a lot of insight into this company and the guy who owns it. i contacted the lady who did the site a few weeks ago and was amazed at the information she had. she even sent me some stuff that she was planning on putting on the site soon. this company calls me daily. several times a day, non stop. i have been hung up on, screamed and cussed at. in one instance i asked them what was the minimum amount i could pay towards the amount and the guy hung up on me and said if i couldn't pay what they wanted that i would hear from their legal department. what?! i have tried to make payments. i have tried to listen to them, let them talk down and rude towards me and say nothing. i never use profanity and do not like to hear it, but when it is used at me well that makes me mad! i hope that anyone who thinks about hiring this company will reconsider. they have burned their bridge with me. i had to change my number yesterday and i am positive they won't get it. i was also told if you send them a cease and desists letter by certified mail with return receipt asking them to not contact you by phone and only contact you by u.s mail that they have to or they are breaking the law. if you are having this same problem i recommend that you do that. i am sending mine on monday!

crazy-in-debt

May 22, 2010 #146247

starkyman

Apr 22, 2010 #136106

This gentleman that works for this company named Jeff consistently calls my cell phone asking for a payment on a collection account that is not even mine. He has hung up in my face while yelling, left harassing messages on my answering machine, and called me out of my name. I cannot believe they are even allowed to do business with anyone because this is more than unprofessional. I simply called the number back to get information as to why they were calling another number of mine and he took it upon himself to take down my number and begin to call me daily. If my name isn't in their system for owing any debt I don't understand how that is legal to call me. Also when I answer the phone he yells that he wants the money, the money, the money. He has hung up in my face 2 times while we were yelling at each other because I told him to stop calling and when I called back to asked why he called me and then hung up in my face he simply replied if I wasn't making a payment there wasn't anything to talk about. I'm so frustrated because this is wasting my daytime minutes as well as demeaning to me for a debt that's not even mine. I would highly recommend people not hire them to collect funds for them.

Lisa

Mar 15, 2010 #124064

CRA contacted the firm I'm working at this morning and was very rude. Insisting that I pull the president out of a meeting. The office manager spoke to Chris instead and someone else at CRA used profanity with her. Not a professional company.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Carson Rose and Associates.
Filing a new complaint about
×