Broadheath, England

I took the car to the garage for a water leak. Got the car back and 5 km later the water system exploded on the highway. Took it back to the garage again to repair the leak and they also changed automatic transmission oil. Got the car back again and still leaks and now also jumps out of 1st gear at each junction which wasn't happening before they touched it.

Spent 1700 eur and the car is worse than it was and they did not respond to requests for correction so I had to take it to another garage who said that the oil hadn't been topped up properly but charged only 1/3 of the price of Carrosserie Azur and car is now fixed.

I'll never use again and if you value your car and your money don't go here.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Carrosserie Azur?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

I Am Not Satisfied With AC Dude! Ac Dude "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..." Read more Brakes Plus Oil Change Review Brakes Plus "Went in for a routine oil change. While waiting two other customers came in to pick up their cars and they both had other "issues". I heard the manager on..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - PREYED ON MY WIFE AND TRIED TO RIP US OFF!!!!!! Mavis Discount Tire "On March 1st my wife took our 2006 Hyundai Sonata into the Mavis Discount Tire located at 1860 North Olden Ave. in Ewing Twp. NJ. Our driver side window would..." Read more Jiffy Lube - Review in Service Centers and Repairs category Jiffy Lube "Let me tell you what happens when a "Bozo" at Jiffy Lube (West Central just west of Ridge Rd.) leaves the gasket off the oil plug, during a routine oil..." Read more Meetup - San Jose/Campbell riding, hiking and anything fun Meetup "I was denied the group membership access because my profile selfies photo was not good enough.. The Stan person is extremely racist and rude. He said that I did not..." Read more El Dorado Furniture - El Dorado sells defective furniture. El Dorado Furniture "I furnished my entire home with furniture from El Dorado. Shortly after a year a sectional and a couch started cracking, I called El Dorado, and since a year had..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more