Carrosserie Azur - Garage Disaster
I took the car to the garage for a water leak. Got the car back and 5 km later the water system exploded on the highway. Took it back to the garage again to repair the leak and they also changed automatic transmission oil. Got the car back again and still leaks and now also jumps out of 1st gear at each junction which wasn't happening before they touched it.
Spent 1700 eur and the car is worse than it was and they did not respond to requests for correction so I had to take it to another garage who said that the oil hadn't been topped up properly but charged only 1/3 of the price of Carrosserie Azur and car is now fixed.
I'll never use again and if you value your car and your money don't go here.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."