Was installed in my kitchen 3 years ago by a professional from Carpet Factory Outlet in Cheektowaga NY.It is not grouted so a sealant was applied between tiles.
The sealant is starting to pull apart. Therefore dirt is trapped between tiles and looks very dirty. Also, the floor chips very easily. For what I paid I could have purchased hard wood flooring.
I have ceramic tile that is 26 years old in my foyer and it's beautiful. I have pergo flooring in my dining and it's 12 years old and it's beautiful. I have hardwood in my den and it's beautiful.
I wish I could post pictures so you could see for yourself.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "An agreement was made to install 6 rooms,a hallway and a stairway in my home with carpet on may 21st.The manager called 3 days in advance to tell me the..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "I have been a longtime and faithful Netspend banking customer for many years. It started out as being a backup card/account which eventually turned into my primary account. ..."
- "I purchased a love seat made with a faux leather. I understood when I purchased this is would not wear as well as leather but after a few months one..."
- "I emailed this group twice with no response. My daughter and I stayed at a Travelodge in Latham ny last week just overnite, it was disgusting, smelly, unclean and have..."