Bottom end service from Carpet Factory Outlet
An agreement was made to install 6 rooms,a hallway and a stairway in my home with carpet on may 21st.The manager called 3 days in advance to tell me the carpet was in and for me to clear out the rooms.We ordered brown for the downstairs 2 rooms and green for the upstairs,which is on the invoice.They arrived that morning.They ripped out all of the old carpet and cut it up as specified in the contract,but failed to cut it into 4ft sections,which the town requires.I did tell them beforehand as well.They began installing the wrong color carpet upstairs.The workers then tell me i'm wrong until they go look at the invoice and apologize.They only brought one color,which happened to be only for the 2 rooms downstairs.They installed that,cutting it short around the threshold,which needed to be changed to a larger one to cover the carpet.They tell me the manager should call me first thing monday morning.In the meantime i have furniture in the few rooms of my house packed to the ceiling and my family is forced to hire movers again to move it twice.They also left the nail strips in the stairway,i have 3 young children who sleep upstairs.I waited until 10:15 monday morning and called myself.The manager would not reimburse me for this major inconvenience.He tells me i already got a good deal on the carpet.I told him about the problems i am having and all he says is we will ship it up from Georgia asap and he would need to talk to a district manager to see if they could discount the price.Then he says,don't be discouraged if he doesn't call back today,he has meetings today.I found out the number for the corporate manager and finally got through to him,he sends someone to the house to take out the nails and pick up the carpet,then says he will make sure the carpet gets there asap and tells me he will follow this job through to make sure i am happy.The workers show up,finish the job,and tell me they were not instructed to discount the price and their bosses could care less about the customer,as long as they get their money.They left a huge mess we had to clean.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Carpet Installation
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "Avoid Empire-Today at all costs! I come from a unique perspective in that I worked as an Independent Sales Contractor for Empire for a year and a half. Unfortunately, I cannot..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "i recently booked flight to Saskatoon to chennai with the amount of $1647, but due to my PGWP rejected the next day i had to cancel my trip. i had..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "Women don't have to post photos of their face , and are allowed to hide their photo, then make men ask them to show it to them, women can post..."
- "I have never been to zoom tan however they used my debt card information and charged my checking account at least 3 times. They stated my previous tanning salon closed..."