Bottom end service from Carpet Factory Outlet
An agreement was made to install 6 rooms,a hallway and a stairway in my home with carpet on may 21st.The manager called 3 days in advance to tell me the carpet was in and for me to clear out the rooms.We ordered brown for the downstairs 2 rooms and green for the upstairs,which is on the invoice.They arrived that morning.They ripped out all of the old carpet and cut it up as specified in the contract,but failed to cut it into 4ft sections,which the town requires.I did tell them beforehand as well.They began installing the wrong color carpet upstairs.The workers then tell me i'm wrong until they go look at the invoice and apologize.They only brought one color,which happened to be only for the 2 rooms downstairs.They installed that,cutting it short around the threshold,which needed to be changed to a larger one to cover the carpet.They tell me the manager should call me first thing monday morning.In the meantime i have furniture in the few rooms of my house packed to the ceiling and my family is forced to hire movers again to move it twice.They also left the nail strips in the stairway,i have 3 young children who sleep upstairs.I waited until 10:15 monday morning and called myself.The manager would not reimburse me for this major inconvenience.He tells me i already got a good deal on the carpet.I told him about the problems i am having and all he says is we will ship it up from Georgia asap and he would need to talk to a district manager to see if they could discount the price.Then he says,don't be discouraged if he doesn't call back today,he has meetings today.I found out the number for the corporate manager and finally got through to him,he sends someone to the house to take out the nails and pick up the carpet,then says he will make sure the carpet gets there asap and tells me he will follow this job through to make sure i am happy.The workers show up,finish the job,and tell me they were not instructed to discount the price and their bosses could care less about the customer,as long as they get their money.They left a huge mess we had to clean.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Carpet Installation
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I ordered some fixture parts from this "company" and what they sent was wrong. Not only did it not look anything like the item on-line it in fact was a..."
- "Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer â€“ Poor Service and lack of Ownership! We purchased an Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer from our local Sear store in 2006. At the time of..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I have been a longtime and faithful Netspend banking customer for many years. It started out as being a backup card/account which eventually turned into my primary account. ..."
- "YP.com What do you want to find? Nav Add To mybook® Budget Rent A Car of Buffalo-Genesee Street 3999 Genesee St, Cheektowaga, NY 14225 (1) Open Now Today Open 24 Hours (716) 632-4662DirectionsWebsite MORE INFOREVIEWS(1) Hours Regular Hours Mon - Sun Open 24 Hours Extra Phones Call..."
- "I purchased a love seat made with a faux leather. I understood when I purchased this is would not wear as well as leather but after a few months one..."