Bottom end service from Carpet Factory Outlet

3 of 4 Carpet Factory Outlet reviews

An agreement was made to install 6 rooms,a hallway and a stairway in my home with carpet on may 21st.The manager called 3 days in advance to tell me the carpet was in and for me to clear out the rooms.We ordered brown for the downstairs 2 rooms and green for the upstairs,which is on the invoice.They arrived that morning.They ripped out all of the old carpet and cut it up as specified in the contract,but failed to cut it into 4ft sections,which the town requires.I did tell them beforehand as well.They began installing the wrong color carpet upstairs.The workers then tell me i'm wrong until they go look at the invoice and apologize.They only brought one color,which happened to be only for the 2 rooms downstairs.They installed that,cutting it short around the threshold,which needed to be changed to a larger one to cover the carpet.They tell me the manager should call me first thing monday morning.In the meantime i have furniture in the few rooms of my house packed to the ceiling and my family is forced to hire movers again to move it twice.They also left the nail strips in the stairway,i have 3 young children who sleep upstairs.I waited until 10:15 monday morning and called myself.The manager would not reimburse me for this major inconvenience.He tells me i already got a good deal on the carpet.I told him about the problems i am having and all he says is we will ship it up from Georgia asap and he would need to talk to a district manager to see if they could discount the price.Then he says,don't be discouraged if he doesn't call back today,he has meetings today.I found out the number for the corporate manager and finally got through to him,he sends someone to the house to take out the nails and pick up the carpet,then says he will make sure the carpet gets there asap and tells me he will follow this job through to make sure i am happy.The workers show up,finish the job,and tell me they were not instructed to discount the price and their bosses could care less about the customer,as long as they get their money.They left a huge mess we had to clean.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
3 of 4 Carpet Factory Outlet reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.