Richmond, Virginia

Project: Remodel kitchen and 1/2 bath.Install kitchen counter bar-top and ceramic tiles in both areas (major part of project).

The project started 12/13/12 with a contract completion date of 1/27/13. Contractor (Trent Carpenter) received all monies and to date 3/22/13, I got a poor quality / incomplete job. He was unprofessional, slow, lacked communication skills and/or didn't communicate, canceled appointments, loss memory when it came to him completing tasks and/or addressing concerns, lacked concerns for other areas of the house when working and/or moving things around.

He got his money, I got screwed.

I had two "professional" contractors to come out and assess his work and both disagreed with his approach and gave a disapproval on quality. In addition, I have numerous pictures showing the lack of quality. He damaged my baseboards and walls; he did not retouch or repurchase. He did not put floor transitions down and the list goes on.

I am currently quoting what it will cost to repair the mess he left behind.

Please feel free to contact me via email, I have more pictures and witnesses to the before and after mess.My advice to anyone thinking about using this company, to think twice; especially if you are looking to resale and/or build equity in your home.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Carpenter Remodeling and Construction?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion