Carpenter Remodeling and Construction - 2 seasons later
Project: Remodel kitchen and 1/2 bath.Install kitchen counter bar-top and ceramic tiles in both areas (major part of project).
The project started 12/13/12 with a contract completion date of 1/27/13. Contractor (Trent Carpenter) received all monies and to date 3/22/13, I got a poor quality / incomplete job. He was unprofessional, slow, lacked communication skills and/or didn't communicate, canceled appointments, loss memory when it came to him completing tasks and/or addressing concerns, lacked concerns for other areas of the house when working and/or moving things around.
He got his money, I got screwed.
I had two "professional" contractors to come out and assess his work and both disagreed with his approach and gave a disapproval on quality. In addition, I have numerous pictures showing the lack of quality. He damaged my baseboards and walls; he did not retouch or repurchase. He did not put floor transitions down and the list goes on.
I am currently quoting what it will cost to repair the mess he left behind.
Please feel free to contact me via email, I have more pictures and witnesses to the before and after mess.My advice to anyone thinking about using this company, to think twice; especially if you are looking to resale and/or build equity in your home.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..."
- "I am beyond disbelief!! My hair looks like a child did it! Went to Hair Cuttery in Charloressville near Target and walked out with yellow hair with orange stripes! Go..."
- "We looked at many competing window replacement companies and chose CASTLE WINDOWS after a great experience with a nice sales rep. We were given a quote and scheduled an installation..."
- " I flew overseas from Washington through TAV (Ataturk Airport). We missed the next connection trip because of the gate numbers confusion on the monitors. After we realized that..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."