Carolina Cargo - Review in Transportation and Storage category from Mountain View, California
Did Carolina Cargo, Inc. recruit you and a team member at .42 per linehaul miles for the East to West and West to East coast lanes, but upon receiving your first pay disbursement for your loaded miles you realize the company was paying you .10 or less?
If you are a current or former driver at Carolina Cargo, Inc. you maybe eligible to participate in a class action lawsuit.
My name is Jacqueline G. Gray and I am a member of the National Minority Truckers Association, and I am also, the Chairwoman and Executive Director of the National Coalition of Women in Transportation and Logistics (a branch of NMTA).
I am working with an attorney, the NMTA and current and former drivers of Carolina Cargo, Inc. to implement a class action civil lawsuit against the Rock Hill. SC base company.
If you have been deceptively recruited and exploited by Carolina Cargo, Inc. Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Details and to add your name to the petitions to the Federal Trade Commission, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, the Department of Transportation, as well as forwarding petitions of complaints to all interstate Secretary of States where Carolina Cargo have permits to cross state lines. We are also petitioning ROSS Distribution Center, ALDA Distribution Centers and a host of other Customers of Carolina Cargo, Inc.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE!!!! these people have been a nightmare! I had a simple move from an apartment to a storage while I go out of state for training. These Morons..."
- "I Came to CR England in April of 2010 after 12 years in EMS (Ambulance Paramedic), after getting burnt out on health care. I came there with little more than..."
- "I had yet another bad experience with U-Haul. This is my second move with them in six years and both were horrible experiences. Regarding my contract number 22894473, I picked up..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "I don't think this is just the dealership fault. It's Volkswagen fault. The entire company is a fraud! I bought a brand new e-Golf, Nov 2015. Drove it 4 days and..."
- "I am a physically disabled vet who has limited sight among other issues, so I have a service dog who recently stayed at a Best Western in Columbus, Georgia on..."
- "My Upwork.com account was shut down due to a reputable client in the LA area. They were 100% legit, huge marketing firm, even tried working with Upwork, Inc to resolve..."