Carolina Cargo - Review in Transportation and Storage category from Mountain View, California
Did Carolina Cargo, Inc. recruit you and a team member at .42 per linehaul miles for the East to West and West to East coast lanes, but upon receiving your first pay disbursement for your loaded miles you realize the company was paying you .10 or less?
If you are a current or former driver at Carolina Cargo, Inc. you maybe eligible to participate in a class action lawsuit.
My name is Jacqueline G. Gray and I am a member of the National Minority Truckers Association, and I am also, the Chairwoman and Executive Director of the National Coalition of Women in Transportation and Logistics (a branch of NMTA).
I am working with an attorney, the NMTA and current and former drivers of Carolina Cargo, Inc. to implement a class action civil lawsuit against the Rock Hill. SC base company.
If you have been deceptively recruited and exploited by Carolina Cargo, Inc. Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Details and to add your name to the petitions to the Federal Trade Commission, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, the Department of Transportation, as well as forwarding petitions of complaints to all interstate Secretary of States where Carolina Cargo have permits to cross state lines. We are also petitioning ROSS Distribution Center, ALDA Distribution Centers and a host of other Customers of Carolina Cargo, Inc.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We moved from Naples Fl to Port Saint Lucie. They came with too small a truck and crammed everything in. A LOT of damage to nice furniture. We are sick..."
- "I bought model home furniture to be used in a house I had under construction. I stored it at the Self-Store on 484 in Ocala, Florida, a storage facility..."
- "If you are hoping to shell out several thousand dollars to have someone ransack all your belongings, steal what they think is valuable, and damage the rest, then Sammy Services..."
- "Hi, I bought up & up Kids sunscreem from target store in California (Bay area) and it caused severe allergy around my arms, ears and face. I had to see..."
- "Ate at Hardess on July 22, 2015 and order two number 7. Took a *** out of the burger and got a big pice of plastic that I almost..."
- "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AT DENNYS 1:12 am asked for a lot of cream & sugar was told sugars there, no name tag, hair up in bun, skinny white female,..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."