Flemington, New Jersey

Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000.I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made full contact with the mastic and simply fell off.

Also, the poor quality of the marble dust used in the construction is evident in the mottling and staining. I've had to drain pool, pay for removal of loose tiles, install new tiles and in some cases, use 2-part epoxy paint because of the ugly discolorization. Note I've always used potable water too. PLEASE PLEASE do not use Carlton Pools.

Go elsewhere.I can send you the pics.

Review about: Pool Installation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $6000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Carlton Pools?

Submit review

Comments

To start with, mastic should never be used on any surface that retains water.A mortar that has a latex additive is what is needed.

I hate hearing about these types of nightmares.

my email is james@ashertileanddesign.com if you have any questions, I'm sure I can help you

Review about 50 Floor Hardwood Flooring Installation from Durham, North Carolina 50 Floor "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Emergency Plumbing? First American Home Warranty "called warranty company on thursday 7:30 am. stated that there was a plumbing leak and it was in the wall. called again on friday, 9:30am. made the same statement and..." Read more Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more Mohawk Industries - BUYER BEWARE Mohawk Industries "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..." Read more g2a - Horrible scam website g2a "*First time using G2A *Purchase key for game *Key doesn't work *Contact seller and explain problem *Seller replies: "and?" *Support Team takes over the case *G2A closes case in seller's..." Read more Replicahause - Le service après vente est nul et déplorable ! Replicahause "J'ai reçu ma montre, (commande n° 11145 du 26 novembre 2016) une Rolex Submariner, après 3 semaines j'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran à midi (Rolex submariner)...." Read more Dressilyme - Sent me a damaged dress that was not customized Dressilyme "I ordered a ball gown from them in late January. I paid extra to have it customized, to the tune of 160 dollars. Nearly two months later, they sent me..." Read more Camping World - Extended Service Contract Camping World "we purchased a 2015 Jayco pinnacle fifth wheel from Camping World Madison WI in March 2016. We took out the extended warranty because it was a used unit. We took..." Read more