Carlton Pools - Tiles Feel Off and Pool Discolored Due to Poor Workmanship
Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000.I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made full contact with the mastic and simply fell off.
Also, the poor quality of the marble dust used in the construction is evident in the mottling and staining. I've had to drain pool, pay for removal of loose tiles, install new tiles and in some cases, use 2-part epoxy paint because of the ugly discolorization. Note I've always used potable water too. PLEASE PLEASE do not use Carlton Pools.
Go elsewhere.I can send you the pics.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pool Installation
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "We had Carlton install our pool in 2005 in 2008in cracked in 2009 it cracked and leaked Carlton said use the pool over the summer we'll chip out the cracks..."
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "We had Window World install new windows throughout our home in early 2011, choosing them because of the guarantee, price, and advertised energy savings. BIG MISTAKE!! I wish we would..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "Purchased an expensive slipcovered sofa from Pottery Barn (PB) approx one yr ago. The slipcover does not stay in place and the seat cushions move away from the back of..."
- "Used Eversleek, hair was dry. Leaned over my stove to put on a pot.My head went up in flames.I was screaming and trying to get the *** kitchen faucet to..."