Carlton Pools - Tiles Feel Off and Pool Discolored Due to Poor Workmanship
Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000.I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made full contact with the mastic and simply fell off.
Also, the poor quality of the marble dust used in the construction is evident in the mottling and staining. I've had to drain pool, pay for removal of loose tiles, install new tiles and in some cases, use 2-part epoxy paint because of the ugly discolorization. Note I've always used potable water too. PLEASE PLEASE do not use Carlton Pools.
Go elsewhere.I can send you the pics.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pool Installation
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Update Jan 12, 2016: Sean the salesman has yet to this day ever call me back (POS). On Jan 11th, I spoke with JT (customer service) and told her not..."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "I hired Fakumoh Angbare to fix the air conditioner for my tenants out in Azusa, California. He came over and gave me the price and supposedly fixed it, however, my tenants..."
- "Went for trim. Hair butt length. Girl screwed up and manager had to fix. Now my hair is shoulder length, i cried during the fix. I am tramatized by this...."
- "My Paypal account has been limited and paypal does'nt allow to withdraw money in Qatar, more than 180 days have been passed but i cannot get my money Hello My..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "Used Eversleek, hair was dry. Leaned over my stove to put on a pot.My head went up in flames.I was screaming and trying to get the *** kitchen faucet to..."
- "Purchased an expensive slipcovered sofa from Pottery Barn (PB) approx one yr ago. The slipcover does not stay in place and the seat cushions move away from the back of..."