We made an appt 2 weeks ago for tile repair they never showed up.Claimed it was raining well not where we live.
It took 24 hrs to finally get in touch with the manager. When we finally did he really didn't care. I explained we are having a 30th bday party. He said "oh well I can't control the weather." The only Problem is it didn't rain until late afternoon.
This company and their manager is the WORST!Never using them again!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Tile Repair
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have only had this faucet since March of 2015, six months later it is already leaking at the sprayer. If all water is not out of the sprayer after..."
- "We have used a Krystal Clear Saltwater system each of the last four years. The first one we purchased lasted the season, then the power supply went out. ..."
- "Purchased the Ultra frame after reading good reviews on Amazon (purchased directly from Intex). We went above and beyond w/ preparing the site b/c we planned to..."
- "I was forced to switch to Frontier because they bought Verizon in California. I have had a service tech to my home and the product is still unwatchable. Dvr is..."
- "So the dress comes in and it's gorgeous, I try it on and it doesn't fit but I've taken off the tag not knowing that you can't return like that..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."