We made an appt 2 weeks ago for tile repair they never showed up.Claimed it was raining well not where we live.
It took 24 hrs to finally get in touch with the manager. When we finally did he really didn't care. I explained we are having a 30th bday party. He said "oh well I can't control the weather." The only Problem is it didn't rain until late afternoon.
This company and their manager is the WORST!Never using them again!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Tile Repair
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I absolutely love my Barefoot Spa. I've never owned a hot tub prior to this, so was a bit apprehensive when first considering Barefoot. Them not having local..."
- "Having the same problem with lights and audio. It worked fine for about 2 months and then the lights started flickering and then audio cut off and wouldn't work. Then..."
- "Purchased the Ultra frame after reading good reviews on Amazon (purchased directly from Intex). We went above and beyond w/ preparing the site b/c we planned to..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."