Carlton Pools Pool Remodeling Review from Jamison, Pennsylvania
I signed a contract in August 2015 to have my pool renovated in mid March 2106.They started the project on time which included installing all new coping.
After the coping was installed they started the prep work for the application of Aquabright which includes an acid wash. They did not protect the new coping and new pavers when they were acid washing the pool and now the coping is ruined and 20+ pavers are ruined. I called Carlton the same day, took pictures and videos and sent to Carlton Pools. This happened on 4/23/16 and as of 5/19/16, nothing has been done by Carlton to resolve this issue.
I have already paid Carlton $14,000 and they have done nothing about the coping, pavers and the Aquabright. My pool has green water and is dirty.
They have not responded to my numerous emails or voicemail messages.This is unacceptable and time to escalate to the next level.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service and lack of responsibility
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "Well, I just got done removing the last of the Gutter Helmet (GH) from my house. It did keep the leaves out, but it also kept the water out..."
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."