Carlton Pools Pool Remodeling Review from Jamison, Pennsylvania
I signed a contract in August 2015 to have my pool renovated in mid March 2106.They started the project on time which included installing all new coping.
After the coping was installed they started the prep work for the application of Aquabright which includes an acid wash. They did not protect the new coping and new pavers when they were acid washing the pool and now the coping is ruined and 20+ pavers are ruined. I called Carlton the same day, took pictures and videos and sent to Carlton Pools. This happened on 4/23/16 and as of 5/19/16, nothing has been done by Carlton to resolve this issue.
I have already paid Carlton $14,000 and they have done nothing about the coping, pavers and the Aquabright. My pool has green water and is dirty.
They have not responded to my numerous emails or voicemail messages.This is unacceptable and time to escalate to the next level.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service and lack of responsibility
You May Also Like
- "Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on. I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes. I noticed..."
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."
- "Dear Tricam Industries and Tractor Supply, You are welcome to contact me to discuss the attached and below failure of your product.Model GW0865D-1 I will forward you all the pics..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."