Carlton Pools - Carlton Pool does not live up to their promises of replairing pools legally.
We had Carlton install our pool in 2005 in 2008in cracked in 2009 it cracked and leaked Carlton said use the pool over the summer we'll chip out the cracks next spring, they did ,but they also put paper bags in the repair areas then putting a thin layer of cement over them.Plaster guys were taping the repairs to mare sure they were solid when the hammered through them thus stopping our pool from being plastered,finally the did finish the pool and we enjoyed it that summer.
Bu in 2011 when we opened it again all the cracks were back, they did believe us we sent them picture which they first said were from the previous year, finally Bob Wood came out took more pictures and said that they would replace it in the fall. We told them they needed permits to do this but Bob Olsen V.P. OF Carlton said none were needed so playing word games with him I told them go ahead but you 'll need a permit, they Started and 1 1/2hours later they were shut down as the code officer explained they needed permits which in the warranty states Carlton will try and get the permit but if they can't I need to get it. Bob Olson explained to us that seeing we talked to the township about our pool he wasn't going to get the permit I had too if I wanted my pool replaced.So I tell him what is needed and he plays games by sending half the prints needed and then waiting another week to send the remaining prints to us ,finally today we get the permit at our expense only to get a email from Bob Olsen stating that if we had played his game we would have had our pool torn out and replaced by now.
Well as I stated to Bob Olsen I do thing legally. There are allot of reasons for us to get the permits from insurance reasons to safety .
So beware of this and talk to your township and insurance agent to see what they have to say about putting in a illegal pool you'll be very surprised at what you'll find out..
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leaking Pool
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "BOUGHT NEW HOME.HAD TO BUY NEW HEAT PUMP AND AIR-CONDITIONING UNIT AS TO SMALL OF ONE WAS PUT IN. HAVING 21 WINDOWS REPLACED. HAVE HUGE CRACKS IN OUTSIDE STUCCO! MOLD..."
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "My mother purchased Samsung Frig model RS22HDHPNSR/AA on back in June of this year from hhgregg. It is now October and the unit is as dead as the proverbial..."