Carls Jr Restaurant The Midnight Moonshine Burger Review from Vallejo, California

38 of 175 Carls Jr Restaurant reviews

Was at carls jr in vallejo California off of sage st and the timw was 5:27pm the place was completely empty.Nora took my orfwr and my buddies order after we waited 2 mins for someone to come out from in the back.

13 mins after we placed our order we received our food.... was not very happy to see how it was prepared after i took my moonshine burger apart and removed 4 large slices of lettuce i found a small patty with very little sauce and toppings like i got at a the other carls in vallejo. My friens got some cheese bacon fries that looka like it sat for awhile and did not look or taste to good so he didnt try to finish them.. i hope you can help that store out.

I use to work across the street at six flags for 6 years and never had that issue with the store in the past when i placed an order for a few coworkers and myself and would be in and out like nothing.I will be sending a few pictures of fhe food and also have photos of inside showing no one inside or in the parking lot at the time

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Food & Employees
Review category
Fast Food
review #834755

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Carls Jr Restaurant? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
38 of 175 Carls Jr Restaurant reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.