Knox, Indiana

To whom it may concern, Fortunately the majority of Carl Perry Construction, LLC new home owners sing his praises!They have often stated, Carl returns and addresses any issues in a timely fashion, to their satisfaction!

Unfortunately, when you build there is always one customer who will wear you out on the price, beg for freebies during the building process, hold up the closing, and after they move in and even years later ask you to perform all their home maintainance. Then publicly complain about You! This is a fact of life, and I pray most consumers reconize it. When you praise a business most people sign their name.

When one criticizes they don't?

Could this be, they will continue asking for extras and beating up a great builder!

Sincerely, Terri Mason Realtor, Broker Realty Executives

Review about: Positive Experience.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Carl Perry Construction?

Submit review

Comments

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #941644

nice looking home

Eagle Carports - The 45 day Eagle Carport Eagle Carports "Ordered the carport as a Christmas present, the product arrive within the 2-4 week time frame. Thought I had a certified product, 20psf/110mph etc. On 1/9/2017 we had a major..." Read more Window World - Angry In Toledo, Ohio Window World "I had my windows installed in September 2016. I wish I had my old windows yet. They did a horrid job. My picture window is bowed and..." Read more Pulte Homes - Water problems in basement Pulte Homes "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..." Read more Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving -  Beware of Howard Harrison Paving Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving "this company is the worst i have ever dealt with in my life, Howard comes in gives me a great price, takes my money then starts the job as scheduled..." Read more Red Roof Inn Room Elyria Ohio Review Red Roof Inn "I walked into the bathroom that was too small to use and close the door. I went to pull the door away from the tub/shower,and the bottom of the door..." Read more Replacement top did not fit - Autoberry will not make good its claims. Autoberry "I purchased a replacement top for my BMW Z4 2006. Top was manufactured by Germanex in Northridge, CA and not by vendor implied in advertisement. Top was very difficult to..." Read more Vitalchek - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! Vitalchek "I needed a certified copy of our Marriage Certificate quickly for proof of my husband's eligibility for benefits on my employer's plan. I began searching online for the best way..." Read more Ameriwood - Horrid manufacturer! Ameriwood "I purchased 2 diy products for my new home. The TV stand was massively complex but I got it put together and it looks GREAT. I, also0, bought a cut..." Read more