Person who posted complaint does not own a Carl Perry Home! His ex-wife does, and she sings Carl Perry Construction praises!
To whom it may concern, Fortunately the majority of Carl Perry Construction, LLC new home owners sing his praises!They have often stated, Carl returns and addresses any issues in a timely fashion, to their satisfaction!
Unfortunately, when you build there is always one customer who will wear you out on the price, beg for freebies during the building process, hold up the closing, and after they move in and even years later ask you to perform all their home maintainance. Then publicly complain about You! This is a fact of life, and I pray most consumers reconize it. When you praise a business most people sign their name.
When one criticizes they don't?
Could this be, they will continue asking for extras and beating up a great builder!
Sincerely, Terri Mason Realtor, Broker Realty Executives
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Less the 3 years ago we bought a beautiful home built by DR Horton, to find that our beautiful home was just a start of a hellish nightmare. It first..."
- "Not exactly a cheaper option to hiring a REAL painter. They missed whole sections of my siding, it took three times out to finally cover the siding completely (what I..."
- "I AM GOING THRU THE WORSE TIME IN MY LIFE AND EAGLE CARPORT HAS MADE IT WORSE TEN FOLD AND IT ISNT THE FACT THEY MADE MISTAKES BUT THEY DID..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "The worst experience ever. I had s couch delivered and the delivery drivers destroyed my house. All my trim and my doors. They took a hammer to my walls. When..."
- "We just opened our new Element 50" tv that we purchased at Target and the screen is not all the way in the frame at the top and the screen..."
- "Contacted Ford tire warranty again for bad tire value stems. They warranty department did not take my concerns seriously would not return my phone calls. I only had 6,000 miles..."