Carl Broomfield Cars - The worst car dealer there could be

1 of 1 Carl Broomfield Cars reviews

Cb Cars

The moment I met the guy I knew there was something wrong. He was so overweight and rude. Just something slimy about him.

I got the car. Paid over 5 k for it and 2 days later it breaks down. I took it to a mate and he says its beyond repair. Been clocked sawdust in the gear box, paint on the tyres the works.

I went back to the guy and he was just threatening and rude. Nasty man. I should have known better.

Avoid

CB Cars

1 Apple Trees

Brick Kiln Lnae

NR14 8PY

Tel: 01508 473039

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 10 Yes 10
1 of 1 Carl Broomfield Cars reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Carl

Jul 22, 2013 #685395 Norwich, England, United Kingdom

This is the real CARL BROOMFIELD.
Im offering a reward for the name and address of the person who has made these false ALLEGATIONS up.
My number is 07729126823

1 0 Reply
Idiotsusethissite

Jun 10, 2013 #662659 Norwich, England, United Kingdom

"Personal attacks will be deleted" it says! So...the original post calls Carl Broomfield "overweight, rude and slimy" clearly a personal attack! I know Carl and his family personally and these comments are the biggest load of *** I've ever seen. My car is from Carl and hasn't needed as much as a new bulb! What I would say is that the REAL people who have brought cars from Carl wouldn't hesitate to again, and yes, it appears you have to pay to get bad reviews removed from this site, scam? If people read the false comments and decide not to buy from Carl, they probably haven't passed their driving test yet and are so thick they never will ;)

Udrinktoomuch

May 20, 2013 #653610 Norwich, England, United Kingdom

I came in on this page on a random search for a new car. Its funny!

Can I point out to the very happy customer that saying the car someone said was a clone car is identical to one you own from the same seller actually PROVES his point. Rather than defends it.

The whole point in a clone is that its identical to another car.

Lol :grin

3 0 Reply
Funky Potato

May 12, 2013 #649748 London, England, United Kingdom

I know this man and this whole complaint is just a scam. CB Cars is a genuine, VAT registered business. This site and one other are scams, if you are not intelligent enough to understand whats going on here then you certainly are not qualified to buy a car from anyone.
So to get this FALSE COMPLAINT removed one has to PAY........If this person complaining is genuine, then call Mr Broomfield and sort out your problems but as you (the complainer) haven't actually bought a car from Mr Broomfield you can't.
Mr Broomfield has sold 1000's of cars and is an honest working family man.
The car in the picture was sold to a happy customer and that proves that this complain is FAKE............

...

Apr 27, 2013 #642879 Norwich, England, United Kingdom

I am VERY pissed off at this, I bought this car, and it works 100% fine, the photo is a fiesta ST and it belongs to me and would very much appreciate it if this picture was removed, I have been told by Carl who sold me the car nearly three months ago, and just to say, it's the best *** car I've ever bought! Gave me a years MOT, 6 months tax and a great price with GENUINE mileage!

If this picture of MY car is not removed I will inform the police myself and they will happily track down your IP address to whoever is making these extremely FALSE accusations. Do not listen to this ***, someone obviously has a lot of time on their hands and you will be caught out.

Proud owner of a Fiesta ST from CB Cars.
Regards

C

Sarah

Aug 03, 2013 #692698

i do feel very sorry for you. As you have bought this and saved hard for. Its you car thats been used a false slander.

Sarah

Aug 03, 2013 #692699

your car and you have never complained. You loved it so much and bought extras for it.

Captain Kirk

May 12, 2013 #649752 London, England, United Kingdom

Its YouTube Duggy Dumb ***.

The YouTube video you mention does not exist anymore because it is false and is a violation of CB Cars private life.

Roger

Mar 23, 2013 #627500 Diss, England, United Kingdom

Guys did you see this on

I went to this dealer in 2008 to buy a Audi A3. The advert in Auto trader said it had only 59.000 miles on the clock.

When i got there it had 89,000. The own said he could take care of it. I noticed at the time some strange people hanging about his yard. I though he meant that he would cut the price but later having bought the car I notice the mileage had been adjusted.

I should have known then something was up. I put it out of my mind because I really liked the car.

6 month later I get pulled over by the police. The car I bought is a clone. The man who sold it to me a clown.

Basically the numberplate and vehicle identification number or VIN from a similar car had been copied and slapped on the stolen car and sold to me.

Thge problem is that its not a crime to sell a car if you dont know its clones. So when the police come you have no legal recourse – you have to hand over the stolen property.

I went back to C B Cars near Norwich and the owner Carl Broomfield just laughed at me.

So I am posting this here to warn others.

The details are

CB Cars ( Cark Broomfield)
1 Apple Trees
Brick Kiln Lnae
NR14 8PY

Tel: 01508 473039

(07729) 126823

1 0 Reply
charlie7

Apr 23, 2013 #641050 London, England, United Kingdom

I have just bought a car of this guy! He is a great man gave a warante and the car was great. I don't see why you are comlaining he couldnt sell a clocked car!!

May 16 #1159539

Great Spelling

Jane

Feb 22, 2013 #612899

Thank for this. Almost bought a car from him today!

Carl Broomfield

Feb 17, 2013 #610394 Norwich, England, United Kingdom

This is Carl Broomfield.

The man who did writ this dont now what he is talkin about. That car did run good before he did run it bad. He is lyin and is not right. No one have to buy me cars if dey dont wont dem.

If you not happy dont buy! Simple

Carl Broomfielf
CB Cars

Jane Smith

Feb 17, 2013 #610283 York, England, United Kingdom

Yes. I know this guy Ironically I got a car from him via justgoodcars.com.

Total ripoff

SAGOL

Jun 04, 2013 #660049

I purchased a Vauxhall Vectra from cb cars
no problems what-so-ever,will buy from again.

1-20 of 36 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Carl Broomfield Cars.
Filing a new complaint about
×