CareLinx Phone Numbers and Emails

CareLinx Email:

info@carelinx.com
Is this your business?

CareLinx Customer Service Overview

• More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    87% phone 13% email
  • The best phone number to call CareLinx is 8004943106. 61% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Tuesday, while the shortest are on Friday.

• Be prepared for the call as CareLinx may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name or phone number.

View full overview ›

1.9
more details

Rating stats

Rating trend

How Good is CareLinx's Customer Service?

Latrise Iou
Latrise Iou
Feels Disappointed | Jan 11, 2024

I hate to go this route to get a hold of Carelynx but I am a caregiver there. My name is Allison Mumper . I’ve been trying for two weeks to get a hold of somebody at CareLinx somebody to call me I’ve left messages I’ve left emails I called every day several times a day and nobody ever answers the phone And they owe me a paycheck that I worked and nobody’s gotten hold of me. It’s like the company doesn’t exist anymore or something so I’m not sure what to do. I would really like some help if somebody could email me back I am really upset and I like Carolyn they’ve been really good to me. There’s been no problems until now but two weeks without a phone call back or anything I mean I need someone to help me here

Modean Vza
Modean Vza
Feels Satisfied | Apr 27, 2023

The representative, Shay, was very helpful and informative. She could not resolve my problem herself. But, she messaged her supervisor immediately and then called me back within a few hours to tell me my issue was resolved. Thank you!

Frances G Icv
Frances G Icv
Feels Satisfied | Dec 21, 2022

It was great and they helped me with resetting my password

Summary of CareLinx Customer Service Calls

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call CareLinx?

Account Question:

• “Password reset”
  • “Trying to set up account. Keep getting access denied screen.”
  • “To help me with resetting my password”

Employment Question:

• “Can't log out of job”
  • “Job placement”
  • “Applied to job id#00422297 but heard nothing back”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need help finishing set up account”
  • “Questions about the process”
  • “I need help resetting my password I tried it a lot of times it doesn't work”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Pending payment”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I work for Carelinx and need the date I started with them?”
  • “Work”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Trying to return call to Andrew Nicholson regarding job id 491123”

Other Question:

• “Complaint about caregiver”
  • “Patient”

1.6
Delivery Drivers Inc
290 reviews
1.7
Do you have something to say about CareLinx? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup