Caregiver - Senior un-protective services-merlle johnson
multnomah county loves to profit off of family heartache,when i tried to get my grandma moved into a assisted living home,they talked her into staying at home with a 10 hr a day helper,knowing she had alzheimer's coming on they proceeded to make waves like asking the family members to remove her gun from her safe then when we did,they denied it and the caregiver they refused to do a background check on,played right along confusing her so bad she changed her will excluding all family and making the caregiver personal rep.after she lasted 30 days,and i had to travel to Oregon once again and hire a new caregiver,Merle still said she was of sound mind,that she was just a cheapskate,over a 4 yr course i had 24 hr care in her home,where she wanted to be until she died,when somehow Tiffany and o'shea took over ripped her out of her home of 60 years and placed her in a home,somehow,liquidated HER HOME and had it for sale the day before she died,she suffered for no reason at the hands of these ruthless people that didn't care about her wishes one bit.she died early because of them,what was it that made it possible for them to take greed to this extent.the laws must be changed.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- " I started working with the company in January 2016 and in 6 months I grew my company from $17,000 /month to $240,000 /month. And I'm not just talking..."
- "My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because..."
- "I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated..."
- "This CA company, If Only, Inc., hired us to do a furniture assessment on a large sofa that they had shipped to a couple in Clackamas, OR. The arm..."
- "Went in yesterday for a simple trim and bang cut and left absolutely butchered. I wanted to cry after I got in my car and had a close up look...."
- "I dropped my car off for a diagnosis. SI called me back with the diagnosis and I decided that I would have the car towed back to my house. When..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."