Caregiver - Senior un-protective services-merlle johnson
multnomah county loves to profit off of family heartache,when i tried to get my grandma moved into a assisted living home,they talked her into staying at home with a 10 hr a day helper,knowing she had alzheimer's coming on they proceeded to make waves like asking the family members to remove her gun from her safe then when we did,they denied it and the caregiver they refused to do a background check on,played right along confusing her so bad she changed her will excluding all family and making the caregiver personal rep.after she lasted 30 days,and i had to travel to Oregon once again and hire a new caregiver,Merle still said she was of sound mind,that she was just a cheapskate,over a 4 yr course i had 24 hr care in her home,where she wanted to be until she died,when somehow Tiffany and o'shea took over ripped her out of her home of 60 years and placed her in a home,somehow,liquidated HER HOME and had it for sale the day before she died,she suffered for no reason at the hands of these ruthless people that didn't care about her wishes one bit.she died early because of them,what was it that made it possible for them to take greed to this extent.the laws must be changed.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..."
- "I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated..."
- "Hired Mr. Dufresne to paint my condo and the paint job was very poor, and he got paint all over my woodwork. When I contacted him to ask for my..."
- "I dropped my car off for a diagnosis. SI called me back with the diagnosis and I decided that I would have the car towed back to my house. When..."
- "I believe my negative experience at Store 3136 this evening should be brought to your attention - I would like to think you would be shocked. First of all, to be..."
- "I wish I would've seen the other person's review before. Like them, I spent over $100 on Dolls Kill -- I'd never bought anything from them before. I was about..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."