2.9K views
5.0
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

It’s been a while since I last visited my dentist. I kept making excuses because of the cost, even though I knew I needed to go.

I saw an ad for Carefree Dental, and honestly, I was a little skeptical. I’d never heard of them before.

But I signed up and got my card in the mail. I called my dentist, and he confirmed they accept the card. I decided to pay to activate it, so I could actually use it.

It cost me $15.95 per month, but it also saved me over $175 when I finally went to the dentist. I like the peace of mind, knowing I don’t have to worry about seeing my dentist if something else pops up.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Carefree Dental Pros: Price, Excellent service.

Comments

"But I signed up and got my card in the mail. " NOBODY talks like that. FAKE!!!

they did not save you one dime. you could have negotiated the same rate with your dentist.

if your dentist refuses to negotiate, fire your dentist, there are plenty more where he came from. coming off the assembly line daily

Don't believe this review.

Who else thinks that "review" was written by someone from carefree dental company? Me for sure

Sounds like something rep from carefree dental would say...