Care 2 Petitions Petition Review from Orange, California
I made a petition about Carol Baskin, and her zoo, Big Cat Rescue. Recently, a zoo keeper was mauled at the Palm Beach Zoo, in Florida, by a tiger which resulted in her death. The zoo posted a memorial on their Facebook page. Carol Baskin posted a very insensitive and crass response, basically demanding the zoo release photos of the place she was attacked. It was inappropriate and rude. She showed no empathy or compassion to the family, friends or coworkers of their loss.
Carol Baskin is also a world class hypocrite since a volunteer just was bitten by a cougar at her zoo. The emergency records and health department proves this. No matter what deception drips from that diva's lips.
Care2petition.com deactivated my petition, in which I addressed this and many other issues the public has a right to know. Such as only 18 percent of the donations is spent on the cats, many of the felines only have cheap plastic igloo dog houses for protection from the elements, when it rains sometimes the cats live in muck. The caging has sharp edges and can easily hurt volunteers, staff, animals, visitors, ect. There is no barriers, so people can pet the cats through the caging. I have a picture of that too. The caging itself is cheap and out dated. I can go on and on...
I proved everything and provided proof, and Care2 ignored my emails and refused to reactivate my petition. People have a right to know what lies she is telling, and where their donations are truly going. Not to mention, she should be forced to modernize her zoo! If she is going to judge other people's zoo, her zoo should be pristine, which it is far from.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "Probably the worst consumer experience I have ever encountered! The owner of Phamegram was extremely rude, accusing me of things such as "broke" and a "cheapstake" and making impudent comments..."
- "I have attached a photo, showing the females contacting me randomly. I signed up and made a fake profile EASILY. I got like 3 messages from females the second I joined. Usually..."
- "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..."
- "AVOID IPHONETRIP.COM! I rented an "unlimited" SIM card from them for a 10-week trip overseas. I used their service in 13 countries and it did work fairly well, although some..."
- "I ordered this dress as a party. I bought this long sleeve dress on 9/8/16 in the evening and received it on 9/11/16! I did pay for the expedited shipping...."
- "Anyone buy from surmall.com?security gadgets is really cheap at this China store,i had ordered two anti lost alarms for my little girl that i saw it cost 19usd on ebay,but..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."