Care 2 Petitions Petition Review from Orange, California
I made a petition about Carol Baskin, and her zoo, Big Cat Rescue. Recently, a zoo keeper was mauled at the Palm Beach Zoo, in Florida, by a tiger which resulted in her death. The zoo posted a memorial on their Facebook page. Carol Baskin posted a very insensitive and crass response, basically demanding the zoo release photos of the place she was attacked. It was inappropriate and rude. She showed no empathy or compassion to the family, friends or coworkers of their loss.
Carol Baskin is also a world class hypocrite since a volunteer just was bitten by a cougar at her zoo. The emergency records and health department proves this. No matter what deception drips from that diva's lips.
Care2petition.com deactivated my petition, in which I addressed this and many other issues the public has a right to know. Such as only 18 percent of the donations is spent on the cats, many of the felines only have cheap plastic igloo dog houses for protection from the elements, when it rains sometimes the cats live in muck. The caging has sharp edges and can easily hurt volunteers, staff, animals, visitors, ect. There is no barriers, so people can pet the cats through the caging. I have a picture of that too. The caging itself is cheap and out dated. I can go on and on...
I proved everything and provided proof, and Care2 ignored my emails and refused to reactivate my petition. People have a right to know what lies she is telling, and where their donations are truly going. Not to mention, she should be forced to modernize her zoo! If she is going to judge other people's zoo, her zoo should be pristine, which it is far from.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "I want a refund there's to many scammers on this website and I'm not spending a penny more to varify I'm a real person it said free join in I..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "After having a number of bad experiences at Newport Academy, we ended up pulling our son out of here and promptly sent him to another teen rehab center in Los..."
- "I bought a chicken wrap and the tortilla had mold. Grrrrrrr..."
- "Great light setup for the price. Obviously not something that will be used daily, so it's more for looks than function, but it will turn night time into daytime! I..."