Care 2 Petitions Petition Review from Orange, California
I made a petition about Carol Baskin, and her zoo, Big Cat Rescue. Recently, a zoo keeper was mauled at the Palm Beach Zoo, in Florida, by a tiger which resulted in her death. The zoo posted a memorial on their Facebook page. Carol Baskin posted a very insensitive and crass response, basically demanding the zoo release photos of the place she was attacked. It was inappropriate and rude. She showed no empathy or compassion to the family, friends or coworkers of their loss.
Carol Baskin is also a world class hypocrite since a volunteer just was bitten by a cougar at her zoo. The emergency records and health department proves this. No matter what deception drips from that diva's lips.
Care2petition.com deactivated my petition, in which I addressed this and many other issues the public has a right to know. Such as only 18 percent of the donations is spent on the cats, many of the felines only have cheap plastic igloo dog houses for protection from the elements, when it rains sometimes the cats live in muck. The caging has sharp edges and can easily hurt volunteers, staff, animals, visitors, ect. There is no barriers, so people can pet the cats through the caging. I have a picture of that too. The caging itself is cheap and out dated. I can go on and on...
I proved everything and provided proof, and Care2 ignored my emails and refused to reactivate my petition. People have a right to know what lies she is telling, and where their donations are truly going. Not to mention, she should be forced to modernize her zoo! If she is going to judge other people's zoo, her zoo should be pristine, which it is far from.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm amazed at how much effort those 800notes.com Mods put into trying to "counter act" a review made by someone who had a poor experience there. They act just the..."
- "I have literally hundreds of photos of scammer women at the site with their boyfriends and husbands. They are paid to be there. Adate pays the agency that..."
- "Probably the worst consumer experience I have ever encountered! The owner of Phamegram was extremely rude, accusing me of things such as "broke" and a "cheapstake" and making impudent comments..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I dont even know how to describe my experience I had during weekend. So I'll just explain what happened one by one, and want to ask you what you think..."
- "This dress exceeded my expectations. The first I ordered was champange in size 16. The size was much too small, and the color wasn't one I liked, but if it..."
- "They screwed up my order and then refused to refund my payment even though the show time day was in the future. They told me that their system did..."