Cardinal Sebonic Financial - Upprofessional and Lost at all times
The reviews saying they are terrible are not totally wrong, but I can attest that Cardinal/Sebonic is not a scam. They truly do offer incredible rates if you are willing to wade through the delays and terrible customer service. It can be worth it for some people, the key is knowing what you're getting into.
Will they reply to your emails promptly? No
Will they hold your hand if you get confused? No
Will they try to add extra fees to your loan? Yes
But will you get a great rate? Yes, if you're patient
Overall Go with Quicken Loans
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad experience
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We received a solicitation on Saturday stating "WE WILL BEAT YOUR CURRENT MORTGAGE OFFER OR PAY YOU $250". We contacted them that day for the paperwork to fill out since we..."
- "I do not no have never had a loan with this company!!! They came on my property without permission and done $1398.00 damage and will not repair it!! I have..."
- "WARNING! Please do not do business with SPENCER HOO, THE HOO GROUP, or OCLOFTGUIDE.com. I made the mistake and would not wish this on my worst enemy. The last 16..."
- "3 days after installing the heater the element failed. It had a internal short right where the tubing was bent from the manufacturer. The heater shorted and almost burned..."
- "At the end of the past year I contracted with Sears Home Improvement to get a kitchen remodel. They were late to start and even later to finish. ..."
- "I paid $2000 by check (because they offered me a discount) in Jan 2015. I began calling in April for an estimated ship date. When I got no reply I..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."