Cardinal Moving Systems - Crooked Terms and non-performance of work
Contracted for a move to Oahu, Hawaii.Their obscure terms give them 45 days from customer's stated 1st avail.
delivery date. For us, delivery was 10 days beyond, and boxes were crushed. They refuse to pay claim for late delivery saying it's "business" days, and for damage because they didn't pack it. Trucks & ships do business 24/7 so I discount their exclusion of weekends and holy days.
And no, they didn't pack it all, but they ***-sure did crush it.
Boxes in pictures were NEW when packed.Do NOT do business with these people unless you want it very late and destroyed, and a denied claim.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Having my stuff crushed
- Late delivery
- Avoidance of responsibility
- Contract obfuscation
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Stop hiding behind legalese verbiage and pay the claim I have already submitted.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moving Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..."
- "My husband received one of these postcards titled "Medicare Initial Enrollment Update Return Reply Requested." It even has a logo of the US Capitol to make it appear it is..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "Purchased a Refurbished Nano Hercules Unbreakable 3.5CH RC Helicopter that came in without a charger. Since the date of purchase 12/28/2014, I have not been able to use or even..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."