Cardinal Moving Systems - Crooked Terms and non-performance of work
Contracted for a move to Oahu, Hawaii.Their obscure terms give them 45 days from customer's stated 1st avail.
delivery date. For us, delivery was 10 days beyond, and boxes were crushed. They refuse to pay claim for late delivery saying it's "business" days, and for damage because they didn't pack it. Trucks & ships do business 24/7 so I discount their exclusion of weekends and holy days.
And no, they didn't pack it all, but they ***-sure did crush it.
Boxes in pictures were NEW when packed.Do NOT do business with these people unless you want it very late and destroyed, and a denied claim.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Having my stuff crushed
- Late delivery
- Avoidance of responsibility
- Contract obfuscation
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Stop hiding behind legalese verbiage and pay the claim I have already submitted.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moving Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My first and hopefully very last experience with USPS. Seeing the object of desire on Ebay with the so simple, cheap looking shipping rate over to Europe, a buy now..."
- "I just got into the hobby of keeping reef tanks. I bidded on corals on eBay and won one of the auctions but ended up cancelling that transaction because I..."
- "i live in indonesia , and its so far away from usa .. and the shipping cost also very very expensive if i want to send things from there to..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "Purchased a Refurbished Nano Hercules Unbreakable 3.5CH RC Helicopter that came in without a charger. Since the date of purchase 12/28/2014, I have not been able to use or even..."
- "So, i was talking to this guy named Jeremy Deglmann for a couple of months and he wanted me to sign a contract and send in $695.00 for a kit..."
- "On 5/13/16 i bought a pizza from your Ka Uka Costco in Hawaii. The clerk Bryan B. gave me 0.47 instead of 0.58. He gave me the tax charged. Had..."