Cardinal Moving Systems - Crooked Terms and non-performance of work
Contracted for a move to Oahu, Hawaii.Their obscure terms give them 45 days from customer's stated 1st avail.
delivery date. For us, delivery was 10 days beyond, and boxes were crushed. They refuse to pay claim for late delivery saying it's "business" days, and for damage because they didn't pack it. Trucks & ships do business 24/7 so I discount their exclusion of weekends and holy days.
And no, they didn't pack it all, but they ***-sure did crush it.
Boxes in pictures were NEW when packed.Do NOT do business with these people unless you want it very late and destroyed, and a denied claim.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Having my stuff crushed
- Late delivery
- Avoidance of responsibility
- Contract obfuscation
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Stop hiding behind legalese verbiage and pay the claim I have already submitted.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moving Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just got into the hobby of keeping reef tanks. I bidded on corals on eBay and won one of the auctions but ended up cancelling that transaction because I..."
- "I sent 2 separate shipments with LBC - pick up dates were Sept 12th and Sept 26th. Both were promptly picked up at the appointed time. Things started..."
- "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "So, i was talking to this guy named Jeremy Deglmann for a couple of months and he wanted me to sign a contract and send in $695.00 for a kit..."
- "My husband received one of these postcards titled "Medicare Initial Enrollment Update Return Reply Requested." It even has a logo of the US Capitol to make it appear it is..."
- "Purchased a Refurbished Nano Hercules Unbreakable 3.5CH RC Helicopter that came in without a charger. Since the date of purchase 12/28/2014, I have not been able to use or even..."