Cardinal Moving Systems - Crooked Terms and non-performance of work
Contracted for a move to Oahu, Hawaii.Their obscure terms give them 45 days from customer's stated 1st avail.
delivery date. For us, delivery was 10 days beyond, and boxes were crushed. They refuse to pay claim for late delivery saying it's "business" days, and for damage because they didn't pack it. Trucks & ships do business 24/7 so I discount their exclusion of weekends and holy days.
And no, they didn't pack it all, but they ***-sure did crush it.
Boxes in pictures were NEW when packed.Do NOT do business with these people unless you want it very late and destroyed, and a denied claim.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Having my stuff crushed
- Late delivery
- Avoidance of responsibility
- Contract obfuscation
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Stop hiding behind legalese verbiage and pay the claim I have already submitted.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moving Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "I had two speakers that I sold on eBay that I had bought from a retailer brand in original packaging. The exterior of the container clearly showed they were speakers...."
- "On 5/13/16 i bought a pizza from your Ka Uka Costco in Hawaii. The clerk Bryan B. gave me 0.47 instead of 0.58. He gave me the tax charged. Had..."
- "Purchased a Refurbished Nano Hercules Unbreakable 3.5CH RC Helicopter that came in without a charger. Since the date of purchase 12/28/2014, I have not been able to use or even..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."