Carchex Car Warranty Review

2 of 68 Carchex reviews

Update added by user Feb 14

Going on three weeks with a broke truck still sitting at the shop I'm paying a note for, this company didn't even offer to atleast put a used transmission or anything ! It's amazing these scam artist are allowed to do business . Guess I'll have to continue the fight with the federal trade commission

Original review posted by user Feb 03

Purchased an extended warranty though these people and my truck is at 106k miles with transmission failure, they have denied my claim to repair my transmission all together and can't get a straight answer from anyone it's a big run around !Scam !

I am now stuck with a truck with no transmission and a note to pay for the next 4 years.I am currently searching for a lawyer to represent the case

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Carchex Car Warranty
Review category
Financial Services
review #1002141

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Carchex? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 68 Carchex reviews
CARCHEX

Feb 06 #1282336 Cockeysville, Maryland, United States

Thank you for expressing your frustration regarding your transmission claim. We would love to be able to discuss this matter with you and help resolve any issues with your claim. Unfortunately, you posted anonymously so we are able to contact you.
If you would like assistance with your claim, please give us a call at (877)227-2439 Ext. 6002. We are open Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm ET.
Jason Nierwienski
CARCHEX Customer Service Manager

0 0 Reply
Bleerea

Feb 10 #1284499 Ville Platte, Louisiana, United States

My name is Brandon Rea and unless there's some new plan to help me fix my truck there's no use calling. I have filled a detailed complaint with the better business bureau as well as retained a lawyer to help resolve this matter. I'm a working class American that trusted that this extended warranty would protect me from future breakdowns.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.