Car Wash USA -- Where the Customer is Always Wrong

1 of 1 Car Wash Usa reviews

Rarely have I encountered a business that cares so little about its customer's satisfaction.The main reason that my wife and I have taken our cars there is convenience -- it is the closest car wash to our home.

However, we have both had very bad experiences dealing with them. In terms of quality of car washing, they are poor to mediocre. If are will to accept their shoddy workmanship without complaint, then everything will go smoothly for you. However, if you make any complaint, they turn hostile, accuse you of lying and refuse to do anything to accommodate your concerns.

For instance, I recently brought my car in and paid for their best wash -- "The Ultimate." As it was going through the automated wash, I noticed that there was no soap at the initial wash phase. I immediately told the cashier and he told me to tell the manager at the end if my car wasn't clean. After they were done, I looked at my vehicle and it was still filthy. I told the manager what I had observed and his response was "I don't believe you." Yes, he actually called me a liar to my face!

I then asked him if he could run it through the wash again.

He refused and just walked away.I will never go there again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Poor workmanship and terrible customer service

Reason of review:
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Car Wash Usa reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Car Wash Usa.
Filing a new complaint about
×