Car Title Loan Companies - Thay stole my car illegally s500 !!!!!!!!
I PAYED CASH FOR MY CAR I OWEND IT OUT RIGHT ! i I needed to get some cash to pay my rent, so i was looking around to see who could give me a loan. Someone told me about this Car Title Lenders Company so I went to this hole in the wall to get a $1400.00 loan and that was in 06/07/2010. My payments were $99.00 twice a month and for that, I signed a contract.
Each time they would call me about the payment and every time i would go to the bank and make the payment call them let them know I made a payment gave them the routing number they would thank me. That was from 06/21/2010 to 07/21/2010.
The payment for 07/21/2010 same thing, called with routing nbr they thank me and 3 days later my car was stollen from my job ,no one called me to inform or remind me if i missed a payment or not , I know I made all the payments so in the next 3 days some calls out of the blue to tell me "we have your car and you need to comeup with $900.00 or we will sell it . They say i missed two payments, I tell them i made all the payments and my stubs are in my car. They would not tell where the car was and they would not let me get my personal belongings from it .
I had pay check, baby car seats,some cash, ,y wallet with all my information and the car was a s500 M. Benz, nice car!! But they lied to the police told them i was late so when i called them to ask about my car they said " you should have made your payment" that was it. In their contract there are 7 written reminders with fees that go up to $2500 you should be getting before having your car repossessed and i did not get 1 reminder at all.
They started sending those after I called the same day they took the car and let them know it was a miss understanding and let point them out the terms and regulations of what they call their "legal contract". Which they do not respect or follow any of their terms and conditions.
When asking to talk to owner, nobody will let you know who that is, when trying to get their headquarters, they wont give you the information, and if you ask for the rep. that managed your account, you never talk to him again EVER, they present themselves with false names and they change their identity once they take your car from you.
Before giving you the money, they have some cholo type guys inspect it and they all desapear when you try to reach them back after they repo your car, as of today, I never got back my belongings and I have had to investigate myself who the sole owner of that "ghost company" is to try and file a complaint against them.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- S500 Mercedes Benz
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..."
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."
- "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."
- "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."