Car Title Loan Companies - Thay stole my car illegally s500 !!!!!!!!
I PAYED CASH FOR MY CAR I OWEND IT OUT RIGHT ! i I needed to get some cash to pay my rent, so i was looking around to see who could give me a loan. Someone told me about this Car Title Lenders Company so I went to this hole in the wall to get a $1400.00 loan and that was in 06/07/2010. My payments were $99.00 twice a month and for that, I signed a contract.
Each time they would call me about the payment and every time i would go to the bank and make the payment call them let them know I made a payment gave them the routing number they would thank me. That was from 06/21/2010 to 07/21/2010.
The payment for 07/21/2010 same thing, called with routing nbr they thank me and 3 days later my car was stollen from my job ,no one called me to inform or remind me if i missed a payment or not , I know I made all the payments so in the next 3 days some calls out of the blue to tell me "we have your car and you need to comeup with $900.00 or we will sell it . They say i missed two payments, I tell them i made all the payments and my stubs are in my car. They would not tell where the car was and they would not let me get my personal belongings from it .
I had pay check, baby car seats,some cash, ,y wallet with all my information and the car was a s500 M. Benz, nice car!! But they lied to the police told them i was late so when i called them to ask about my car they said " you should have made your payment" that was it. In their contract there are 7 written reminders with fees that go up to $2500 you should be getting before having your car repossessed and i did not get 1 reminder at all.
They started sending those after I called the same day they took the car and let them know it was a miss understanding and let point them out the terms and regulations of what they call their "legal contract". Which they do not respect or follow any of their terms and conditions.
When asking to talk to owner, nobody will let you know who that is, when trying to get their headquarters, they wont give you the information, and if you ask for the rep. that managed your account, you never talk to him again EVER, they present themselves with false names and they change their identity once they take your car from you.
Before giving you the money, they have some cholo type guys inspect it and they all desapear when you try to reach them back after they repo your car, as of today, I never got back my belongings and I have had to investigate myself who the sole owner of that "ghost company" is to try and file a complaint against them.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- S500 Mercedes Benz
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Before I even begin this review, I will be more than happy to provide bank statement transactions and my payment booklet to prove I was not only on-time with all..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with NO HONEST..."
- "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..."