Car Title Loan Companies - Thay stole my car illegally s500 !!!!!!!!
I PAYED CASH FOR MY CAR I OWEND IT OUT RIGHT ! i I needed to get some cash to pay my rent, so i was looking around to see who could give me a loan. Someone told me about this Car Title Lenders Company so I went to this hole in the wall to get a $1400.00 loan and that was in 06/07/2010. My payments were $99.00 twice a month and for that, I signed a contract.
Each time they would call me about the payment and every time i would go to the bank and make the payment call them let them know I made a payment gave them the routing number they would thank me. That was from 06/21/2010 to 07/21/2010.
The payment for 07/21/2010 same thing, called with routing nbr they thank me and 3 days later my car was stollen from my job ,no one called me to inform or remind me if i missed a payment or not , I know I made all the payments so in the next 3 days some calls out of the blue to tell me "we have your car and you need to comeup with $900.00 or we will sell it . They say i missed two payments, I tell them i made all the payments and my stubs are in my car. They would not tell where the car was and they would not let me get my personal belongings from it .
I had pay check, baby car seats,some cash, ,y wallet with all my information and the car was a s500 M. Benz, nice car!! But they lied to the police told them i was late so when i called them to ask about my car they said " you should have made your payment" that was it. In their contract there are 7 written reminders with fees that go up to $2500 you should be getting before having your car repossessed and i did not get 1 reminder at all.
They started sending those after I called the same day they took the car and let them know it was a miss understanding and let point them out the terms and regulations of what they call their "legal contract". Which they do not respect or follow any of their terms and conditions.
When asking to talk to owner, nobody will let you know who that is, when trying to get their headquarters, they wont give you the information, and if you ask for the rep. that managed your account, you never talk to him again EVER, they present themselves with false names and they change their identity once they take your car from you.
Before giving you the money, they have some cholo type guys inspect it and they all desapear when you try to reach them back after they repo your car, as of today, I never got back my belongings and I have had to investigate myself who the sole owner of that "ghost company" is to try and file a complaint against them.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- S500 Mercedes Benz
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."
- " Nicholas Bilaczenko 1 second ago The Cause : Internet computer technology is flawed , NYSE computers are in principle no different to Home Personal Computer [PC] with 100's of..."
- "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "On Saturday, August 6, 2016, Google ganged up on me and Closed /Blocked my Very First Gmail Account which was called: [HOWARDPAULSHORE @GMAIL.COM] without Providing Me With A Legitimate, nor Honest..."
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."