Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas and temperature gauges stopped working and the stereo started going on and off continuously.Car Mart had it towed to the mechanic but only told them that the car died in the middle of the road.
The mechanic said it was out of gas so Car Mart charged me $100 for the towing and service. When I went to pick up the car and the mechanic told me it was only out of gas I told him about all the functions that quit working and he said it sounded like the alternator and asked me to come back the next day. After returning the next day the mechanic told me 2 of the fuses on the side of the alternator had blown out and there wasn't much power getting to the car and that is why it died in the middle of the intersection.
When Car Mart called about the $100 I told them what the mechanic had said and they just came and took my car saying that they felt that I wasn't going to pay my car payment on the first of October.They took my car and took my money all because I complained about the vehicle.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "They falsely advertised an $800.00 generator. After paying online, I was able to find a PDF of the manual. I found the TRUE specs of the fuel usage numbers. less..."
- "I purchased this marketside chicken caesar salad tonight from our one and only friendly walmart store ..as you can see the romaine lettuce was wilted, brown, and slimy. THE date..."
- "I AM GOING THRU THE WORSE TIME IN MY LIFE AND EAGLE CARPORT HAS MADE IT WORSE TEN FOLD AND IT ISNT THE FACT THEY MADE MISTAKES BUT THEY DID..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."