Car Debt Solutions / cardebtsolutions.com is a scam!
Car Debt Solutions/cardebtsolutions.com is a auto consignment SCAM! Do not give your car to these people. It will disappear, and you will be out of even more money. Greg Christian is a car thief, and his company is a scam. I have had to contact the FBI, Police, and attorney general to try and track down my car. It's been over two months, and still have no idea where the car is. The warehouse that is supposed to be located at 9200 Royal Lane in Dallas Texas does not even exist.
I do not care what city they say they are in. They are all the same company. I am so amazed that, with all of the people that have been scammed by this company, that they are still able to put ads all over the internet, and continue to rip people off.
For everyone that has already been ripped off by this company, contact the police, FBI, Attorney general, Better business bureau, etc... The more people you contact, the better chances of catching this low life, and hopefully recovering the car! Also feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I can give you some info, that may help you find your vehicle, or at least send Greg Christian to prison for a very long time.
He likes to tell people their cars were repossessed after he picks them up. Do not believe it. The finance companies do not have the cars. They are still trying to recover mine from this guy, and it's been three months. All of his addresses are bogus. This isn't even a real company. Check out their business license in Phoenix AZ. The address listed is a residential condo. No real business license! No car dealers license! You will never even talk to anyone other than Greg Christian, because he doesn't have any employees!
Consider yourself warned! If you give him your car, it will be gone. This guy is a *** man!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Debt
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "I had neglected my teeth for years and my smile looked like I chewed rocks. They were all broken and decayed, and I looked so bad that the girls all..."
- "Early September I booked "Cozy apartment in the heart of Fremont" in Seattle, through Airbnb. Arrived for a late check-in, discovered the place was filthy. Because of the late hour,..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business, little do they know I have several cameras surrounding the parameters..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."