Car Debt Solutions / cardebtsolutions.com is a scam!
Car Debt Solutions/cardebtsolutions.com is a auto consignment SCAM! Do not give your car to these people. It will disappear, and you will be out of even more money. Greg Christian is a car thief, and his company is a scam. I have had to contact the FBI, Police, and attorney general to try and track down my car. It's been over two months, and still have no idea where the car is. The warehouse that is supposed to be located at 9200 Royal Lane in Dallas Texas does not even exist.
I do not care what city they say they are in. They are all the same company. I am so amazed that, with all of the people that have been scammed by this company, that they are still able to put ads all over the internet, and continue to rip people off.
For everyone that has already been ripped off by this company, contact the police, FBI, Attorney general, Better business bureau, etc... The more people you contact, the better chances of catching this low life, and hopefully recovering the car! Also feel free to contact me at email@example.com. I can give you some info, that may help you find your vehicle, or at least send Greg Christian to prison for a very long time.
He likes to tell people their cars were repossessed after he picks them up. Do not believe it. The finance companies do not have the cars. They are still trying to recover mine from this guy, and it's been three months. All of his addresses are bogus. This isn't even a real company. Check out their business license in Phoenix AZ. The address listed is a residential condo. No real business license! No car dealers license! You will never even talk to anyone other than Greg Christian, because he doesn't have any employees!
Consider yourself warned! If you give him your car, it will be gone. This guy is a *** man!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Debt
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "I had neglected my teeth for years and my smile looked like I chewed rocks. They were all broken and decayed, and I looked so bad that the girls all..."
- "We purchased two mid-century end tables with drawers to use as night stands approximately 8 months ago. When we received them we noticed a strong paint fume smell to..."
- "We were all prepared to go ashore in Victoria, BC, when over the intercom said it will be an hour before docking. The at that time I already could see..."