Seattle, Washington

Car Debt Solutions/cardebtsolutions.com is a auto consignment SCAM! Do not give your car to these people. It will disappear, and you will be out of even more money. Greg Christian is a car thief, and his company is a scam. I have had to contact the FBI, Police, and attorney general to try and track down my car. It's been over two months, and still have no idea where the car is. The warehouse that is supposed to be located at 9200 Royal Lane in Dallas Texas does not even exist.

I do not care what city they say they are in. They are all the same company. I am so amazed that, with all of the people that have been scammed by this company, that they are still able to put ads all over the internet, and continue to rip people off.

For everyone that has already been ripped off by this company, contact the police, FBI, Attorney general, Better business bureau, etc... The more people you contact, the better chances of catching this low life, and hopefully recovering the car! Also feel free to contact me at hawk779@hotmail.com. I can give you some info, that may help you find your vehicle, or at least send Greg Christian to prison for a very long time.

He likes to tell people their cars were repossessed after he picks them up. Do not believe it. The finance companies do not have the cars. They are still trying to recover mine from this guy, and it's been three months. All of his addresses are bogus. This isn't even a real company. Check out their business license in Phoenix AZ. The address listed is a residential condo. No real business license! No car dealers license! You will never even talk to anyone other than Greg Christian, because he doesn't have any employees!

Consider yourself warned! If you give him your car, it will be gone. This guy is a *** man!

Review about: Auto Debt.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $12
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Car Debt Solutions?

Comments

A victim

Just curious as to why a previous customer would be looking through consumer complaints on this company?There is really no reason for a satisfied customer to look for negative consumer reports on a company that was of such great assistance to them.

I have seen this exact same person (Teri Wilson) posting referrals on other ripoff sites as well (ripoffreport.com, my3cents.com, etc...), but each story is a little bit different. Check them out for yourself.

Fake customer referral?There is no question about it!

hawk779

Greg Christian from Car Debt Solutions is a ***-man, and these customer referrals are being written by him.Do not believe any of it.

Once he pcks up your car, it will be gone! He will not contact you, and you will not be able to get a hold of him. I do know that he is taking the cars he picks up to a third party, which in turn is illegally obtaining bonded titles on the cars and reselling them. Do your homework on this company, or you will be the next person to lose your car.

Also, do not send a retainer fee to them through Paypal.You will lose that as well.

hawk779

Your company is a fraud, and you are nothing but a car thief Greg Christian!Quit posting your rediculous fake customer references!

Everything about you, and your company is a complete lie!

Anyone out there thinking about consigning your car to Car debt solutions / cardebtsolutions.com, had better do some serious investigating on this company before you turn your car over to them. You will never see it again, and will not receive any compensation at all!

I have been taken by this guy, and will do whatever it takes to keep others from getting scammed by this guy!You have been forewarned............