Car Debt Solutions / cardebtsolutions.com is a scam!
Car Debt Solutions/cardebtsolutions.com is a auto consignment SCAM! Do not give your car to these people. It will disappear, and you will be out of even more money. Greg Christian is a car thief, and his company is a scam. I have had to contact the FBI, Police, and attorney general to try and track down my car. It's been over two months, and still have no idea where the car is. The warehouse that is supposed to be located at 9200 Royal Lane in Dallas Texas does not even exist.
I do not care what city they say they are in. They are all the same company. I am so amazed that, with all of the people that have been scammed by this company, that they are still able to put ads all over the internet, and continue to rip people off.
For everyone that has already been ripped off by this company, contact the police, FBI, Attorney general, Better business bureau, etc... The more people you contact, the better chances of catching this low life, and hopefully recovering the car! Also feel free to contact me at email@example.com. I can give you some info, that may help you find your vehicle, or at least send Greg Christian to prison for a very long time.
He likes to tell people their cars were repossessed after he picks them up. Do not believe it. The finance companies do not have the cars. They are still trying to recover mine from this guy, and it's been three months. All of his addresses are bogus. This isn't even a real company. Check out their business license in Phoenix AZ. The address listed is a residential condo. No real business license! No car dealers license! You will never even talk to anyone other than Greg Christian, because he doesn't have any employees!
Consider yourself warned! If you give him your car, it will be gone. This guy is a *** man!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Debt
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "If I could give this seller ZERO stars I would. In fact I would give them negative stars if I could. Ordered a balance scooter, was promised it would be..."
- "Sells POOR Quality Defective Merchandise. Sells POOR Quality Merchandise that may be Hazardous to Human Health. Fails to Communicate to Customers after Reporting Problems POORLY. Fails to Fairly Remedy even Serious Issues with..."
- "I own a 1992 Nissan Maxima, had it since 1992. Five here ago, I returned home after after six month. The car was stored in my garage. It would not..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."