Forney, Texas

I'm the very hesitant type when it comes to making big purchases.I decided to do a little research, ask close colleagues, who I should work with for the sell of my home.

From the first time we called Caprice, she was punctual and professional and continues to be that way now when we call her for real estate advice. She calls to check on us, making sure all of our questions are answered as well as to give us up to date market analysis on our properties so that we are always in the loop. We have referred her to several of our closest colleagues, friends, and family.

I don't usually write reviews, but I feel very strongly about our experience as well as the success of Caprice Michelle.Thank you Caprice Michelle!

I liked: Ability to save us money, Her dedication to our happiness, Hard work ethic.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Caprice Michelle?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.