2500 Elmerton Ave, Harrisburg, PA 17177, USA

Our doctors give us medications and how much they want us to take because they are the doctors not insurance companies so why is capital blue undermining our doctors by giving us a quantity limit!why should anyone pay for insurance when all they do is refuse to pay for what we need!

what our " DOCTORS" say we need!! Constantly changing our policies and trying to get out of paying for our medical needs! Who are you to say we will only pay for half your prescription and less then half on some.So i guess we all should only pay half of our insurance bills RIGHT!! Its only fair!!!Enough is enough insurance companies are crooks and think they can do what they want whenever they want even think there above the doctors now, well I say we should all join together and stop this from happening any longer by not paying them a dime!!

If it were not for us and our money they would be obsolete!!One more thing it says your doctor can authorize a request well *** they already did when they signed the prescription in the first place!!!!!

Review about: Capitalblue Ppo.

I didn't like: Constant changes to policy.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss quantity limit on presriptions / Not specified
Preferred solution keep it like it was instead of trying to get out of paying your share all the time

Had an Experience with Capital Bluecross?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1341793

Commenting on a complaint that is devoid of specifics is impossible, eg., drug name, number of pills requested and authorized by the insurance company and their reasons for doing what you said they did, etc. A generalized complaint about insurance companies is common, but they do have reasons for what they do and if you called them they would have told you.

when I say capital blue will only pay for half I ment I was given a prescription for 120 pills now with this quantity limit bs they will only cover 52 pills my script is for 120 thats undermining the doctors They think I should only have 52 but my doctor says i need 120 see what I'm saying