2.4

i i camein to have a aorta valve replaced and was treated horrible. the nurses in icu treated me with no respect.

they dont care how you feel its a paycheck to them. i was left sneezinf like 14 times after surgery and shivering with a vent over my bed and the air blowing on me and i kept calling telling thtem i was cold and they didnt care, i stayed up in the recliner to get away from the vent. they finally show it down and when i fell of to sleep they put it back on, the secretary on day shift comes in and accuses me of throwing ablanket on the floor and she was extremely rude to me, with no apology, she wanted to argue with me and i told her to leave the room and on the way out she told me not to ring the call light anymore. she and the nurse that treated me were horrible to me.

i spoke to the manager finally and she was sideing ith them, like i figured she would . this is a devil place with devil people. i will never go back . .

they just dont care about the patients. people yelling in pain and i saw them be ignored andleft like thay. stay away from thi hosp. its worse then what im saying here.

move me away from this vent. i felt so sick.so

User's recommendation: dont go here, you will regret it.

Preferred solution: Apology.