Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.3

I made 3 separate orders for large format metal prints (over $2000). The print quality is great, however the metal is so flimsy that it warps when hung.

I called customer service for help. He asked me to email my problem and send photos. I did that along with a photo of a competitor's product that was fully backed and stable. After several times of going back and forth, they stand behind their product.

They must have never seen this product in person, but just sell it. Because if they actually tried to hang a 20x24 metal print of theirs, they would see how inferior it is.

Doesn't matter who nice the print quality is if all I can do is lay it flat! Their product and competitor's product both pictured.

User's recommendation: Do no use for metal prints.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

CanvasChamp Pros: Cost.

CanvasChamp Cons: Customer service, Inferior product.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

CanvasChamp Reviews