Decatur, Alabama

My FREE canvas ended up costing me $36 then arrived in a cardboard box with NO packaging.The frame is broken & Canvas is ripped.

The board is actually broken at the corner pieces were falling out when I took it out of the box.  This company has no phone number only contact is email kept getting error finally sent after 3 attempts.

The email on the site doesnt work kept giving error the code was wrong.  The confirmation email says it could take days for them to contact you.What kind of company doesnt have a phone number to contact customer service?  Ive learned a lesson to never order from a ad on Facebook.

Review about: Canvas Print.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Canvas People?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lucky Tackle Box Any  And All Review Lucky Tackle Box "After fighting for months with LTB about their inability to provide adequate customer service, I moved, asked to change address as well as species, it was one or the other,..." Read more Crafters Choice - Unusable fragrance oil Crafters Choice "I have ordered EO/FO from this company before in the years past, and I and my customers have been very pleased with them. However, when I re-ordered the same fragrance..." Read more Eber And Wein Publishing - Eber & Wien Publishing Scam Eber And Wein Publishing "In the summer of 2016 I've participated in a poet's contest on-line. Later on I've received a letter offering me to make a payment if I wanted it to be..." Read more Philadelphia Inquirer - Newspaper Review Philadelphia Inquirer "I am a daily and weekend subscriber to the Inquirer at the shore. I'd say at least every other day my paper has sections of unreadable text. For whatever reason..." Read more Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Fire Fly Hoverboard - Totally Ripped Off Son Has No Christmas Present Fire Fly Hoverboard "Here is my story, I had purchased a Lamborghini 8 Houverboard from firefly, for a Christmas present for my son, after using it for only 10 days it started beeping..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more