Canvas Home - Lousy customer service
I bought a set of Abbesses dinner plates made by Canvas Home.Although they are marked 'microwave safe', one exploded in the microwave.
I sent a picture of it to Canvas Home customer service, asking if they might replace it. I assumed that the plate was defective somehow. They gave me a total runaround, saying it was too late to 'return' a product and so forth. When I asked for contact info for the person in charge of customer relations, they did not respond at all.
Hard to understand the logic of treating a good (former) costomer so shabbily, especially when there are so many companies with really great customer service.Guess they have too much business, or maybe they just don't care.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Abbesses Dinner Plates
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "I fell for their offer of a 30 day supply for $4.95, received the product, and then a surprise, my credit card charged $59.95. When I called about this, the person..."
- "They messed up my measures and the dress doesnt even fit on me. It was the manifacture error and they not refunding me the money. The dress look like a..."
- "I purchased a refurbished big screen TV from Evine and waited ten days for delivery. It arrived yesterday and we discovered after setting it up the LCD screen was damaged..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."