1.6

i PURCHASED A TESORO NEO X2 EARLY JUNE @ SUN/SKI SPORTS STORE#7 IN GAITHERSBURG, MD.THE CONTACT NAMES I DELT WITH WERE SHAWN AND MIKE. THEY SOLD ME A BIKE THAT DOES NOT FIT AND ARE DOING EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWERES TO NOT TAKE THE 4100.00 BIKE BACK.

OR GET ME AN LARGER FRAME OF THE SAME MODEL. A LARGER VERSION OF THIS BIKE DOES EXIST, I WAS TOLD BUT NOT IN THEIR 32 STORES AND THEY DO NOT HAVE DIRECT CONTACT WITH CANNONDALE, i AM A GULF WAR MARINE VET. i STARTED RIDING MOUNTAIN BIKES AROUND 1985 IN HAWII, FELL IN LOVE WITH THE SPORT ON AND OFF ROAD ETC. I'VE OWNED A SCHWIN, MONGOSE FORA VERIY LONG TIME.

AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MYLIFE, I CAN AFFORD A CANNONDALE. AND I GET RIPPED OF. i PLAN TO GO ON GOOGLE REVIEWS ... BUT NOW i JUST NEED TO GET A BIKE THAT FITS AND CAN HELP ME GET BACK IN SHAPE.

i FEEL LIKE IT DIDN'T MATTER WHAT i SAID TYEY WERE GONNA SALE WHAT THEY WANTED ME TO HAVE AND NOT WHAT i NEEDED TO ENJOY THE RIDE EXPERIENCE...

THIS IS THE SHORT VERSION OF MY COMPLAINT... CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE?

User's recommendation: Really not sure at this moment. But I want to enjoy my ride for 4,100,00.

Cannondale Pros: Problem was with the store, Quality and durability.

Cannondale Cons: Absolutely poor service from the store i purchased product from.

Comments