Grateful to Dr. Irma Gavaldon/Ocean Dental and Cancun Dental Specialists

3 of 3 Cancun Dental Specialists reviews

This is very strange.The word I used got bleeped ("***") out AGAIN!

I don't understand why. I've checked this on every device I have and every browser. I don't get this. Let me spell it out with spaces.

The word I used was "b i t e" and it keeps getting the "***" treatment.Hope this corrects any confusion.

Update added by user Jul 01

Why did Pissed Consumer bleep out this word?In last sentence of the second paragraph of my review, I used the word, "***" referring to my teeth being corrected.

What posted was this:

"Since my work has been completed and my *** has been corrected I haven't bitten cheeks or tongue a single time; not once. That alone is such a relief."

Why did they insert "***" for the word "***" that I used. Very odd.

It should read like this:

"Since my work has been completed and my *** has been corrected I haven't bitten cheeks or tongue a single time; not once.That alone is such a relief."

I hope it doesn't get changed to "***" again.

Original review posted by user Jul 01

I had my first visit January 2016 and after the implants healed I had the rest of the work completed in May 2016. This is my second review. I wanted to follow up with a more detailed report and express my gratitude to Dr. Irma Gavaldon, Ocean Dental and the entire staff of Cancun Dental Specialists.

It's been years since I've been able to chew food without being in pain either from a bad tooth or biting my cheeks or tongue. The biting of the cheeks or tongue is something that's been an everyday, multiple times per day occurrence ever since I can remember. Since my work has been completed and my *** has been corrected I haven't bitten cheeks or tongue a single time; not once. That alone is such a relief.

In total, I had 2 extractions, 4 implants, 2 root canals, 2 bone grafts and 18 crowns placed. The chewing teeth are zirconium and the front teeth are Emax porcelain. The team at Cancun Dental Specialists did an outstanding job and I couldn't be more pleased with how everything turned out. I can eat with confidence, they look like real teeth and have never felt or looked better. Period.

I was there 10 days each visit and now I'm done. It's worth noting that they provide transportation from and back to the airport and for all the dental appointments FREE of charge. Everyone there has an area of specialty and they all work together as a team. The atmosphere is so friendly, welcoming and professional; from the office to the drivers to the front desk to the gifted dental staff.

If I had this done in the US it would have cost $40,000 where I live. $40,000 was simply out of reach for me. At Cancun Dental Specialists I paid just over $12,000 for a savings of 70%. You will love Cancun. It is PARADISE!!

Thank you Dr. Irma Gavaldon and your wonderful team at Cancun Dental Specialists. You have made my life better.

Aaron

New Hampshire, USA

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Kindness and the attention to detail
  • What I disliked
      No items

Reason of review:
The BEST dental experience of my life.
Product or service
Dental Work Implants And Crowns
Review category
Advertising
review #875048 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cancun Dental Specialists? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 3 Cancun Dental Specialists reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.