1.1K views 2 comments

Update by user Jan 10, 2016

In Case anyone was curious ... or dubious

Link now has an image .. seized by US Government.

'Nuff said.

Original review posted by user Dec 18, 2015

I bought some drugs online with Canadian Health & Care Mall. Then get a surface mail notice from Canadian Border Control that they wanted to inspect a package (apparently below a certain size they need permission).

I said go ahead ... they did not identify the package, but i suspected what it was. They would NOT LET THE PACKAGE INTO CANADA. It was a generic copy and was not permitted in the country. The web site says all are approved by "The Canadian Pharmaceutical Association" and that the company is based in Ontario.

Turns out the transaction on the credit card was in Chinese Currency, converted to US. They said they would refund ... a month later I continue to wait and have filed a dispute with VISA. Visa says, since they did SAY they would refund, there is a case to be had.

All emails from these fraudsters go through "http://www411.privaterxcare.com/" www site, and all names are fictitious with bad names. In short ...

DO NOT ATTEMPT ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS FRAUDULENT OUTFIT.

Cheers

SHD, PEng.

Review about: Drugs.

I didn't like: Most information was made up - emails.

Prescription Services
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $148
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Canadian Health and Care Mall?

Comments

The only thing I can suggest from these fraudsters is to get into your Mail program and flag occurrences of "privaterxcare" or whatever you find re-occurring ... and then go into the settings and delete those as they arrive.

You won't find any satisfaction from these buggers otherwise....

i beleive what you say i am sick of getting unrequested emails, i have unsubscribed so many times i am sick of it, it is more like harassment, do you or anybody have a proper email address where i can send all there adverts to, please help