Canadian Dominion Homes - FRAUD ALERT - FAKE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY
An unlicensed so called "property management" company soliciting realtor's and private investors to rent and manage their investment portfolio. A 2 man operation with no real knowledge of property management or the rental market in Toronto, the self proclaimed CEO Eli Levinson of this company has been going around making fictitious claims to trap unsuspecting clients.
The agreements used by this company's representatives and website contents are plagiarized. They have stolen business models and plans from other organizations and put their company's logo on it.
If you or anyone you know have been contacted by this company, please write about it or inform us immediately.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Property Rental
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I have been renting a 1bed 1bath apartment for 3 1/2 yrs and my first time and worst experience I've ever dealt with, very bad company pama management apartments. The..."
- "Avana Lenox in Atlanta Georgia is ant Infested. I moved in two weeks ago and have been dealing with ants in every room (literally) everyday I asked to be let out..."
- "The purchase of a home is the largest financial decision most of you will ever make, so don't you think the very people guiding you through that transaction should not..."
- "I wanted to get tutoring services from this company. I simply typed Book Smart Tutor Reviews on Google. It appears their reviews were written by the same person...."
- "October 2, 2015 ....Went for a snack at the McDonalds on Yonge Street in Downtown Toronto....While waiting for my order I took a picture of the Employee making my delicious..."
- "I switched from Rogers to Telus, after an hours with the paper work, got home and gave the phone to my wife, left to work, make a first called to..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."