Canadian Dominion Homes - FRAUD ALERT - FAKE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY
An unlicensed so called "property management" company soliciting realtor's and private investors to rent and manage their investment portfolio. A 2 man operation with no real knowledge of property management or the rental market in Toronto, the self proclaimed CEO Eli Levinson of this company has been going around making fictitious claims to trap unsuspecting clients.
The agreements used by this company's representatives and website contents are plagiarized. They have stolen business models and plans from other organizations and put their company's logo on it.
If you or anyone you know have been contacted by this company, please write about it or inform us immediately.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Property Rental
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "ILLEGAL ENTRIES – Multiple illegal entries (At least 10 over 4 years) particularly by their builder RAY FURGUSSON and his sub-contracted tradesmen. Total disregard to the legislation regarding required notice..."
- "I paid Franklin TN sales manger Scott Wright 5 k in January for plastic wrap, de humidifier etc and additional 1 k for sump pump to wrap my crawl space..."
- "My father is friends with Martin Hollander from Marin Management located at 157 E 25th St, New York, NY 10010. I wouldn't say I have the best relationship with either..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "Not only do they not honor their warranties, the worst customer service agent int he world, Melody (married or related to the owner...who else could work for these thieves but..."
- "I bought a Naturalizer shoes in late November from Sears. I may put them on for three months ( not everyday of course) and surprisingly noticed that I felt kind..."
- " I've been looking for a house bar for a couple months now and like everyone I'm looking for a great deal to push me over the edge. I found an..."