Toronto, Ontario
100% full Not resolved

An unlicensed so called "property management" company soliciting realtor's and private investors to rent and manage their investment portfolio. A 2 man operation with no real knowledge of property management or the rental market in Toronto, the self proclaimed CEO Eli Levinson of this company has been going around making fictitious claims to trap unsuspecting clients.

The agreements used by this company's representatives and website contents are plagiarized. They have stolen business models and plans from other organizations and put their company's logo on it.

If you or anyone you know have been contacted by this company, please write about it or inform us immediately.

Review about: Property Rental.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Canadian Dominion Homes?

Comments

conatct me at mikebiss@rocketmail.com

He has started a new company called lifestyle property management.

I will give you all the info in exchange for part of the debt.

Nik
#820110

Scammer started a new company called Lifestyle Property Management. Find this *** on facebook...now he goes by the name Levenson Ely

ifoundalicia
Brampton, Ontario, Canada #817188

elisha levinson has started a new company to once again defraud private investors. if you would like more information on him, his gang of *** artists please contact me at ifoundeli@gmail.com

Peter
to ifoundalicia Toronto, Ontario, Canada #826374

I know where is he.I already sued him in the court...

Eli / Elisha Levinson did a big fraud and he owes me approx $40k in rent and damages of three properties.

He closed Canadian Dominion Homes and opened a new company and I have all of the information including name address, phone number etc. He said his accountant took all of his money from his account??? He thinks court will accept this?? We all know Eli / Elisha Levinson is a fraud.

So Please come forward and sue him together and we can prove that he is the one who committed this fraud.email me passionatelovers@hotmail.ca

I am in the same boat.This company stopped responding to my emails and messages since mid April 2014.

We are owed 3months rent.

pay back
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada #807933

hi. im from toronto ont.. i know this guy and i know where he will be on a certain day, if you like to contact so we can meet to get this guy.hes taken money from me as tenant.

unknown
to pay back #860149

We are in the same boat.He became a tenant of ours and owes two months rent.

This young punk

needs his *** kicked.A big shot and thinks he knows it all.

Arvind
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada #807115

Hi Surinder,

How are you claiming the outstanding rent and damages?do you have a contact/address.

i am in the same boat as you and need my 5 months outstanding rent plus damages...how many people they have cheated?can we all meet and do it collectively?

Peter
to Arvind Toronto, Ontario, Canada #826368

Hi Arvind

I know where is he.I already sued him in the court...

Surinder
Milton, Ontario, Canada #805244

Anyone with information on Elisha Levison, goes by the name Eli Levinson whereabouts is requested to post for the many home owners like myself who have fell victim to his fraudulent schemes designed to steal hard working peoples money.His company website www.cdominionhomes.com is down and he has shut down his office located at 3660 Hurontario St #403, Mississauga, ON L5B.

This despicable and violent man must be brought to justice.I'm claiming over $35,000 in rent arrears and damages to my rental properties.