Canada Windows and Doors in Whitby ON - Sliding doors

1 of 1 Canada Windows and Doors in Whitby ON reviews

I had a lot of problems with this company.They gave one date and time, then showed up later.

They reinstalled four times, but always with scratches and lint between panes. They wouldn't answer my emails when I inquired about the delivery date since they were a week overdue. Even after a court order that specifies that they provide me with sliding doors that have no visible flaws this company installed a fifth set with a lot of lint in the top half of the door. They told me that they would be able to do a better job in their new building that would operational in a few months.

We agreed on a final date. I didn't hear a word from them until a week later, after I was in touch with a BBB, and they then offered to send another set of doors. I told them that they broke their contract again and I don't trust them any more and am asking for a replacement value of $2000(which would include someone coming to take and dispose of ones they put up and install new ones). Actually the estimate I got from one of the box stores was $3000 but I felt that was too much.

I am very frustrated and disappointed.I couldn't afford a lawyer to sue them for the money I spent for them and I told them that.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Canada Windows and Doors in Whitby ON reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Canada Windows and Doors in Whitby ON.
Filing a new complaint about
×