Campus Evolution Villages - Review about Accomodation Conditions from Canyon, Texas

12 of 16 Campus Evolution Villages reviews

This place is just awful.

My shower has had a huge hole made by the maintenance and has not been fix within three months. All they did was tape a trash bag over the front of it.

Hot water heart has went out several time a month.

Rules are always changing.

I have two other roommates living with me and our electricity bill is $150 EACH!

The maintanence crew always walk in WITHOUT any notice. Always leaving a mess when they are done with jobs.

After putting a paying for my dog to live with me. But about a month later they tell me I have to have her out by the next day.

Walls are very thin I can hear the people below me walking around and can hear conversations very clearly.

You cannot go anywhere outside with out stepping on dog ***.

Our sand volleyball court doesnt even have a net and my feet get cut up by very big rocks. Cement is also sticking out of the ground on the court.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Accomodation Conditions
Review category
Rentals
review #627277

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Campus Evolution Villages? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
12 of 16 Campus Evolution Villages reviews

Aug 11, 2016 #1197928

Do you have to be a student to live in these apartments?

0 0 Reply
Les

Nov 03, 2015 #1058103 Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States

OMGosh! I current reside at CEV and have had issues from my kitchen appliances to the plumbing. I am so sorry that you're having to go through the garbage bag on your shower wall problem. That is ridiculous!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Campus Evolution Villages.
Filing a new complaint about
×