Campbells Soup - More Than Beans in the Campbell's Bean with Bacon Soup
Opened a can of Campbell's Bean with Bacon, CODE # 5 1000 01291 3, Date July 28, 2017.Heated it up and as my husband and I were each eating a bowl of it, something chewy got caught in the back of my throat!
I pulled out a 1 1/4" x 1/4" piece of thick plastic! Yuk!.
You think I would have learned my lesson with this company after over 4 years ago I returned not one but two cans of their Bean with Bacon that had MOLD in it.I think they need a Solid Quality Control refreshment course.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Overall poor quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Campbells Bean With Bacon
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband loves German Chocolate cake. We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour. I cut a..."
- "I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva. The larva looked as though it..."
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- "My daughter ordered flowers for a birthday. Was supposed to be next day delivery. That was 6 days ago!!! After numerous phones calls to customer service never talked to anybody...."
- "READ ALL THIS AFTER MY 2015 RENTAL...WOW...SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE THIS WOMEN what amazes me if you look up the house their is a kitchen and the place is beautiful, the..."
- "THE OWNER IS A KILLER OF ELEPHANTS AND LIONS..GOOGLE HIS COMPANY NAME TO SEE THE KILLER PICS OF HIM SITTING WITH A DEAD EXOTIC ANIMAL...SO SAD...HE USES YOUR SANDWHICH MONEY..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."